TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Twitter thinks Biden should have attacked more. Trump got his base energized. Body language everything will be analyzed. This debate is a farce

Trump did give some window to Biden to attack, Biden failed to use it. He needs to learn a bit from Obama there. This guy stutters a lot, plus he carries too much baggage into this debate.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Seriously, i burst out of laugther everytime Trump talks about climate. He doesn't know shyt about it honestly, but its funny to hear him about it. Not that Biden would know any better. It just funny to hear Trump say I want clear air and shyt lol.

other than Dems are anybody else listening? Climate is not a mudda for middle America. Covid and Law enforcement is the main mudda

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

other than Dems are anybody else listening? Climate is not a mudda for middle America. Covid and Law enforcement is the main mudda

DEMS make that extremely big issue. Seriously, i mean so much millions saved. They want USA to participate in everything and keep donating billions of dollars over there for Ambassadors of different countries to come to a ceremony in Paris and stay in 7 star hotels and do nothing and just chiill. 

1 minute ago, FischerTal said:

Dude after watching Antifa riot under the watch of democratic mayors, I’ll never vote democrat my whole life. 

As  much as I don’t like Democrats or Sleepy Joe I don’t think as a minority you can bring yourself to vote for Trump. As much as he clicks pics with Modi or worships Swami vivekevananabanagabda and Shachin tondukkar, we cannot deny that there is an air of discrimination and prejudice since 2016.

May be NOTA or vote for Dwayne Johnson or John Cena will be a better option.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

As  much as I don’t like Democrats or Sleepy Joe I don’t think as a minority you can bring yourself to vote for Trump. As much as he clicks pics with Modi or worships Swami vivekevananabanagabda and Shachin tondukkar, we cannot deny that there is an air of discrimination and prejudice since 2016.

May be NOTA or vote for Dwayne Johnson or John Cena will be a better option.

I think all those things a lot. Yes, Trump doesn't lead like how leader is supposed to be. He could have been little more diplomatic when riots were going on and at that time should have come out and calmed the society so that Black people won't have revolted as much. However he chose to be little arrogant that time. I think he was wrong a bit there. His timing was wrong there to react that way and not lead like a leader.

However, However, However,

My biggest fear. Read this importantly - Biggest fear is that if a democract, liberal minded president comes in the country, more and more people won't want to work. A lot of these are african americans, and you know if i you have lived in this country for long enough. A lot of these people would want everything free.

Honestly, I don't agree with that shyt that someone should get free shyt truck load of money sitting at home, even if they are not disabled or anything. A lot of 20 somethings will get free government aid, those EBT stamps they get to spend, thats my biggest shyt with these guys. They are going to gets these free jobs where they won't even wanna work and everything will get delayed because they are going to sit on their ass not doing anything just collecting free money and ruin America. 

You can call me racist for that, but this is true, these people don't want to work. I do know TRUMP IS a bit racicst, and I wish there was another Republican or some good top 3rd party leader was running, but currently a DEMOCRAT will ruin the country. I swear to god, I do feel that none of these people are going to work and rome around freely.

Everytime in America will become a hood. Let's not make that. Not the America i wanna be part of.