TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I think all those things a lot. Yes, Trump doesn't lead like how leader is supposed to be. He could have been little more diplomatic when riots were going on and at that time should have come out and calmed the society so that Black people won't have revolted as much. However he chose to be little arrogant that time. I think he was wrong a bit there. His timing was wrong there to react that way and not lead like a leader.

However, However, However,

My biggest fear. Read this importantly - Biggest fear is that if a democract, liberal minded president comes in the country, more and more people won't want to work. A lot of these are african americans, and you know if i you have lived in this country for long enough. A lot of these people would want everything free.

Honestly, I don't agree with that shyt that someone should get free shyt truck load of money sitting at home, even if they are not disabled or anything. A lot of 20 somethings will get free government aid, those EBT stamps they get to spend, thats my biggest shyt with these guys. They are going to gets these free jobs where they won't even wanna work and everything will get delayed because they are going to sit on their ass not doing anything just collecting free money and ruin America. 

You can call me racist for that, but this is true, these people don't want to work. I do know TRUMP IS a bit racicst, and I wish there was another Republican or some good top 3rd party leader was running, but currently a DEMOCRAT will ruin the country. I swear to god, I do feel that none of these people are going to work and rome around freely.

Everytime in America will become a hood. Let's not make that. Not the America i wanna be part of. 

keeping up with sterotype I would rather have these people not work, smoke weed all day make incoherent Rap mixtapes, spend welfare money on expensive Jordans than burn down houses belonging to people like us because they will have access to your or my house than say a Brad Pitt or Tom Brady’s house.

Edited by maniac

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

keeping up with sterotype I would rather have these people not work, smoke weed all day make incoherent Rap mixtapes, spend welfare money on expensive Jordans than burn down houses belonging to people like us because they will have access to your or my house than say a Brad Pitt or Tom Brady’s house.

See, have you heard of this guy John Kasich? He has always been my fav candidate. He is one of those who is a Republican, a former OHIO governor, and also former presidential candidate, opponent of Trump during the 2016 elections. He is someone who understands both and can keep the country together, I hope someone like him runs for the country's presidency down the line because I know he has mix of both right wing and left wing in him. A perfect independent candidate, and hence I probably like him even more. Just read his policies from 2016 elections. 

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

See, have you heard of this guy John Kasich? He has always been my fav candidate. He is one of those who is a Republican, a former OHIO governor, and also former presidential candidate, opponent of Trump during the 2016 elections. He is someone who understands both and can keep the country together, I hope someone like him runs for the country's presidency down the line because I know he has mix of both right wing and left wing in him. A perfect independent candidate, and hence I probably like him even more. Just read his policies from 2016 elections. 

unfortunately people want this extreme or that.

Tulsi would have been perfect she is a Democrat who thinks like a Republican. An army vet, minority,woman, young, ticked all the boxes but who won status quo.

Kamala Harris is being projected as a black women when she has had a very privileged upbringing and probably has no clue about the lives of people in the hood, Biden is a political powerhouse.

This is why people voted for Trump and people will either stick with him or go back to something that hasn’t worked for many years.

It will be very difficult to get a rational moderate atleast in the foreseeable future.

CNN has put 4 anti Trump analyst to find excuseses and all they could find was His comments question about condemning White Suprmacist when le Biden defending Antifa.

:facepalm: If india its about caste/ religion  politics, Looks like in America, its all about race politics, religion politics by libtard

11 hours ago, Cricketics said:

He was the most outstanding candidate in 2016.  This year, it was Amy Klobuchar.  In 2012, it was Mitt Romney - I voted for him (excellent executive, terrible debater).  

But in a world where competence to be President is measured in the number of successful one-liners in meaningless debates, people with real substance stand no chance.   

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

5 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

He was the most outstanding candidate in 2016.  This year, it was Amy Klobuchar.  In 2012, it was Mitt Romney - I voted for him (excellent executive, terrible candidate).  

But in a world where competence to be President is measured in the number of successful one-liners in meaningless debates, people with real substance stand no chance.   

Glad someone is with me on Kasich, I am suprised how he did not get enough support. I mean he did thats why he was in the last three among Republicans, but still. 

18 hours ago, asterix said:

Allmost every newspaper and media outlet has pinted that this is false. Basically what you are actually seeing with your eyes is not a electronic device. Infacts its not there. You are seeing it wrong. Its false propganda. Dont see it. If you are seeing it in above image then you are falling for propaganda.

index.jpg

There are many reasons why I will not vote for Trump.  But the tax story is not one of them.  Objectively, he is just doing exactly what we would all do - pay the taxes we owe the govt under the law.  Take the maximum possible deductions and exemptions.  Some people I know who were criticizing DJT about his taxes have themselves created LLCs and own rental properties under the LLC (or something like that - I don't understand that stuff).  I'd bet every one of them wrote off their property depreciation, gasoline expenses, internet expense, maybe even car purchases on their taxes.  DJT did the same thing.  Nothing wrong with it, as long as it is legal.

If one cares so much, then vote to simplify the tax code and get rid of the loopholes, but don't be a hypocrite by criticizing him when you do the same thing on a 1000 scale, but he's doing on a 1000000000 scale.   

5 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

There are many reasons why I will not vote for Trump.  But the tax story is not one of them.  Objectively, he is just doing exactly what we would all do - pay the taxes we owe the govt under the law.  Take the maximum possible deductions and exemptions.  Some people I know who were criticizing DJT about his taxes have themselves created LLCs and own rental properties under the LLC (or something like that - I don't understand that stuff).  I'd bet every one of them wrote off their property depreciation, gasoline expenses, internet expense, maybe even car purchases on their taxes.  DJT did the same thing.  Nothing wrong with it, as long as it is legal.

If one cares so much, then vote to simplify the tax code and get rid of the loopholes, but don't be a hypocrite by criticizing him when you do the same thing on a 1000 scale, but he's doing on a 1000000000 scale.   

I think the biggest issue right now in the world is China.  Covid was one of the biggest issues but we have probably already seen the worst of covid and closer to the vsccime. He did screw up there but we are past it now.

So we are not over to China and l I think Republican government under Trump can only keep them on bay at this time sadly with all the mess they are creating. I think Trump isn’t the right president for USA and neither is Biden but the China threat to the world is best when Trump is the leader od USA - its a sad truth. If Biden comes, China might still continue to exploit India around Ladakh region, and could even do more worse.

Biden won’t be able to give that Danda to China which Trump perhaps could.

Either way I am waiting already for 2024. 

23 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

For God sake , what are you talking about. No one likes to pay taxes but there there is a limit how much you can make deduction under the law, beyond that you got to pay. If I do what Trump has done.  , I will go to jail in no time , IRS is THE most powerful government agency in USA. I hate Dems, they always raise taxes but what Trump is doing made me sooooooooo angry as I pay about 40% of my income in Taxes even after taking all possible deduction and paying professional fee to an expensive CPA for that. 

I hope he loses the election and face the consequences of his corruption and not paying the taxes for 15 years. 

Edited by First class