TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

10 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

I voted.  Asked for an absentee ballot.  Came in the mail.  Filled it and dropped it off at the County Board of Elections office.  Easy-peasy.  But stingy fellows didn't give me a "I VOTED" sticker ... something about CoViD.  

Which state ?

What is the mail in ballot deadline for yours?

A 3 min summary of the debate.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54459078

Renewable energy jobs (Solyndra) remember anyone? This Biden presidency will remind us of Obama 3.0. Dems have to come up with a better plan on economy than Trump. Hence, the badgering on Pandemic (some right), but this too shall pass. They need a better story on other muddas.

27 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Commiserations to @Laaloo and @coffee_rules. Repubs loosing this election. There was a plan to kidnap Michigan governor. I don’t think suburban voters will go easy on this. These people wanted to take over government buildings in Michigan.

Some loony fringe , six people arrested on a terrorist plot. They are like we hear about innocent Pakistani terrorist arrested when he tried to buy weapons from FBI informants. 

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/governor-gretchen-whitmer-kidnap-plot-militia/5921409002/

It will affect MI only, yes Trump was set to lose MI even before this incident which has not hit national headlines yet. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Some loony fringe , six people arrested on a terrorist plot. They are like we hear about innocent Pakistani terrorist arrested when he tried to buy weapons from FBI informants. 

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/governor-gretchen-whitmer-kidnap-plot-militia/5921409002/

It will affect MI only, yes Trump was set to lose MI even before this incident which has not hit national headlines yet. 

he is directly responsible for this.those terrorists took his "liberate Michigan" tweet by heart.Trump is the greatest threat the world has ever faced since Hitler and if you dont see it i feel sorry for you.

6 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

he is directly responsible for this.those terrorists took his "liberate Michigan" tweet by heart.Trump is the greatest threat the world has ever faced since Hitler and if you dont see it i feel sorry for you.

Well ... there's been others like Osama bin Laden, Kim Jong xxx and sons pvt ltd, Xi Jinping, Ayatollah and sons pvt ltd, Yasser Arafat ... but I get your point.   

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Gonna miss his loony tweets so much :hysterical:.

I dont know what her background is  but Nancy Pelosi sounds like members of Polititicians in House of Lords or Rajya Sabha MPs. I remember Some members of House of Lords on BBC post Brexit. They allways made to look as if people who voted BREXIT are fools and unequal and their own view is way way more correct compared to any other person on planet. And they got really angry and pissed if interviewer interrupted them on ground that peoples wishes was BREXIT

Edited by mishra

On 10/8/2020 at 4:30 PM, cowboysfan said:

If Trump wins or attempts a coup then i am leaving and i hope every indian leaves too.you dont want to live in a fascist state-trust me.these racist's will turn on asians next and they wont stop till they create a nation for whites only.

People said the same thing 4 years ago.