Cricketics

TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

25 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I don’t even know who or what Qanon is. Name-calling won’t help Dems. I don’t want to vote for Dems mainly because they are married to Islamists targeting one and all with Islamophobia, there is no such thing as Islamophobia

Once again Propaganda. USA's policy towards terrorists will remain the same. All the government organizations work tirelessly towards stamping out any terror act.   Several terror acts were thwarted under Obama.  They are the one responsible for controlling the terrorists. They will continue to do regardless of who is in power. Unless you have proof they are embracing terrorists don't make up stories to support your narrative. They are not going to hate every muslim out there if you that is what you want. That is patently unamerican.  1/5th of american muslims are black.  Many indonesian muslims are also here. They are not going to hate different race that embrace the same religion. USA has elaborate terror watch system in place. They track activities online, bank account, suspicious phone calls. I myself have reported several jihadist twitter accounts and they promptly removed it. You should be smart enough to identify, isolate these elements unlike Trump who banned 7 muslim countries that had nothing to do with any attack in USA but cozied up to Saudi which sent 13 guys to launch 9/11 attack.  He backed out from Iran deal just because it was ratified by Obama. Now Iran is building nuclear capabilities. 

India houses over 180 millions of muslims. So should USA start clubbing them with other muslim countries? For argument sake you can say anything.  

Edited by vvvslaxman
15 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Watch the  TOTALLY UNDER CONTROLL on HULU. It explains how outrageously Trump administration bungled it.  Protest were peaceful protest.  Few far right group posing as setting fire precinct won't make them bad. FBI has arrested a guy who bragged on FB about vandalizing police station posing as BLM.  What would a responsible president do?  He would try to bring everyone on the same, calm them down and bring their attention back to COVID. He just used it to attack people, demonize them, pitted all cops against blacks. This is not leadership. This is criminal. He should be impeached for his violent rhetorics. i am pretty sure Biden or Obama would not have egged on protesters.  

About COVID Trump is directly responsible for 40% of the conspiracy theories about COVID. Not a soul from the republican party had the balls to criticize. They wasted no time confirming SCOTUS. But they never had any plan to contain the virus, impose mask mandate. ENtire GOP became covid infected. Couldn't even control the cOVID inside the WH. IT has turned into an anti-science cult.  This village idiot has absolutely butchered the responsibility of the presidency. Republicans had no balls to question him. Endless corruptions. Endless power abuse. Again nobody stopped him.   He has given voice to racist,s white supremacists. Against GOP went silent about this. They all talked when they ran in the primary. They completely stopped talking about it.   This selfish corrupt party must be defeated really badly.

I have lived both under Bush and OBama. I know which government i would love to relive again. Definitely not another republican. 

Indians by nature are more inclusive, they don't identify themselves with crazy ideologies like  anti abortion, anti science, anti gay,  pro gun.  And they are pure evil. Look at the length and breadth they go to indulge in voter suppression.  Democrats are not for "freebies". It is just a rhetoric used by GOP to portray them as  far left. Hillary if anything was closer to center> Biden is also closer to center. Far left policies will not get stamp of approval from everyone. But Far right atrocities are already in place.  If you are giving me to choose between Far right vs Far left i would choose Far left  as it atleast doesn't kill you. Far right is full of racist ideologies. El paso shooting is based on great replacement theory. 23 people died. IT is a far right conspiracy theory. This will take US some 100 years back. They have come a long way since civil rights. Under Trump we are going back.  Without CIVIL rights we could not have come here. Check the experience of Indians who came here before civil rights movement and just after it. They would tell you how racist this country used to be.  Just listen to JF Kennedy speech or Reagan speech against racism. Thsi guy was in his 40s when he addressed. Loook at the 77 year old gas bag we have. Also watch moon speech of J F kennedy.  Can this moron embrace it no? With Obama they had science fair at the white house. IT is all gone now. HE removed pandemic task force.  

Problem  with us we look at only in terms of "Tax" . We forget the human empathy, compassion. Not everyone in a country can have the same privilege.  We attack the decent people embrace the dictator like Trump because of his selfish tax plan that personally benefits him. It also inadvertently helped you earn a few bucks. Wages stagnated, bonus gone down overall. Minimum wage is lower than in 1978 after adjusted inflation.  Much like Indians most of these Trump supporting republicans (even though they don't like him) talk in terms of left / right. There is no concept of what is good.  They vote for Trump against their own interests just because they like the idea it pisses off left. That is absolutely dumb.  Family first..   USA never did suffer under dems. When Bill Clinton left there 127 million dollar deficit. When Obama took over he inherited auto industry collapse, housing market collapse, multiple wars, osama on the loose, no healthcare plan,  very high unemployment rate, Very low international reputation. Young Obama took up the challenge and acted with dignity right through the 8 years and left with growing economy. This guy took over and took false credit and now tanked it absolutely.   GOP is now a morally bankrupt, unethical, corrupt and selfish party. They must be punished so badly that they should not come to power for next 3 terms.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jfk-decided-embrace-civil-rights-moral-issue-1963/story?id=71172778

Look i agree with your sentiments, and we kind of agree on lot of stuff, I just find Kamala Harris a liar and untrustworthy and you and me know how she switches between playing race card. Yes, agree indians are more inclusive, but that doesn't make us democrats. I am not a big fan of gun laws which Republicans go far, however, I am not a fan of leagalizing Marijuana too which Dems want. Your kids or grandkis at the age of 10 will be doing something called "recreational marijuana" in the future. There is lot of easy access which dems want, and that remains my concern. This is why i always want the house and senate to be split so that we always have a debate on every freaking bill. No bias needs to be there for a bill which happens a lot if either of the party has full control. 

I hope you understand the sentiments and realize these issues. 

6 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Look i agree with your sentiments, and we kind of agree on lot of stuff, I just find Kamala Harris a liar and untrustworthy and you and me know how she switches between playing race card. Yes, agree indians are more inclusive, but that doesn't make us democrats. I am not a big fan of gun laws which Republicans go far, however, I am not a fan of leagalizing Marijuana too which Dems want. Your kids or grandkis at the age of 10 will be doing something called "recreational marijuana" in the future. There is lot of easy access which dems want, and that remains my concern. This is why i always want the house and senate to be split so that we always have a debate on every freaking bill. No bias needs to be there for a bill which happens a lot if either of the party has full control. 

I hope you understand the sentiments and realize these issues. 

I believe in checks and balances too. Two strong parties following ethics.  But problem is under this administration it is completely lawless and GOP senate are silent spectators,  They are trying to alter intelligence record to make Trump look good, trying to alter covid statistics to make him look good,  Once again GOP is mum about it. No criticism. There is an endless list of illegal suggestions that were made by Trump. One WH whistle blower indicated they had to talk him out of insane number of crazy ideas.  Being a reality show host he worries about optics, numbers, size.  Everybody knows how he went after Obama during H1N1. So he decided to play it down from the beginning. LIves lost, many will have long term consequences.  Forgetting he is the United states of the president he kept attacking states run by dem governor. He incited violence there. He said he would not assist them as they were not nice to him.  Failure in leadership. I can't say the same about any other leader in the world except may be Brazil.

He still has a chance to win. In case if he loses we will find the atrocities he was committing inside the white house. More whistleblowers will come out.  I just want America to become normal again. Everything else comes later.  Democrats or Republicans whoever it is. At this point he is the face of the party. So GOP must be defeated badly.

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He still has a chance to win. In case if he loses we will find the atrocities he was committing inside the white house. More whistleblowers will come out.  I just want America to become normal again. Everything else comes later.  Democrats or Republicans whoever it is. At this point he is the face of the party. So GOP must be defeated badly.

I agree there are many whistleblowers who are waiting to talk about Trump but just waiting for him to lose his privileges as a president. I mean it has to be that way since Trump has virtually fired every damn person around him barring Pency and Kelly Conway. Look up John Kasich whenever you get time. He is a gentleman and a republican who even spoke during the DNC convention. He is the kind of leader this country needs. Not Biden, not Trump. 

On 11/2/2020 at 11:25 PM, kepler37b said:

vvvs, why are you defending democrats party so passionately? Is it because of fear of Trump and his supporters?

What America, and in general west, needs is a leader who is a  polished and strategic version of Trump.  

absolutely.we need a polished lunatic,a strategic nincompoop who doesnt bankrupt all his busineses.we need a soft racist who will make  rabid fans to be not racist towards asians.