TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

Biden is a pedophile. There were several videos of him on YouTube acting inappropriately with young girls 5 years ago. They have all magically disappeared in the last year or so.

Say what you will about Trump, he isn't that disgusting. He reminds me of a desi party hopping career politician with no values, just wants to be elected.

^ I do not care if he continues tradition of Monica Lewinsky. But this guy was hired guide , licking Xi whatsnot for over a week when he visited US. Throughout his stay, he batted for how Xi is so so good and how US China relationship is win win for both.

MSM knows it, they are intentionally hiding it

On 10/7/2020 at 10:42 PM, Stan AF said:

Already 4 million voted as compared to the 75000 at this point in 2016. Looks like more people have already made up their mind on who to vote for.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/06/election-2020-fueled-democrats-early-voting-way-up/3623292001/

10 Million+ now. That was quick. And I thought Archer was quick in IPL.

https://in.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-early-voting/more-than-10-million-ballots-already-cast-in-u-s-presidential-election-study-idUSKBN26Y0BY

No need for debates anymore. And i heard the 2nd one was cancelled. People have made up their minds already

On 10/18/2020 at 7:45 AM, coffee_rules said:

Kamala Harris’s niece earlier posted this insulting Navratri greetings and has since deleted due to backlash. It can be construed wrongly in so many ways.

Ekl-1fpWAAEPpPX?format=jpg&name=large

@mishra why confuse? Kamala Harris’s niece posted a photo of Kamala Harris as Durga riding on a lion-faced Biden, killing a Trump faced Mahishasura

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

@mishra why confuse? Kamala Harris’s niece posted a photo of Kamala Harris as Durga riding on a lion-faced Biden, killing a Trump faced Mahishasura

I hate when when one day Kangli Harris plays Indian card and the other day African American. 

Especially its cringy when she says “daughter of Indian immigrant.”

She is not Indian or has any trait. All she does is play that card. It is getting more and more cringy every day.

I know a lot of extreme leftists and libs keep saying they will leave the country if Trump comes again. They said the same thing last time too but never left. 

I feel if Biden/Harris come, I would like to spend more time outside the country like travel a lot more than live in the country 90% of the time. We have higher chances of getting mugged, robbed or murdered by people who wouldn’t want to work. Things will get shyt slow. All these people will take up some random government post due to some new quota they will come up with for minority or some low income. Basic things will not complete on time like we are in third world country.

Food stamps will be provided like Langar in Gurudwra to people who are absolutely healthy but just big time lazy arses impregnating girls quarterly. 

These people will make the country shythole. They will make the whole country a hood. 

@coffee_rules

@Laaloo

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

11 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I hate when when one day Kangli Harris plays Indian card and the other day African American. 

Especially its cringy when she says “daughter of Indian immigrant.”

She is not Indian or has any trait. All she does is play that card. It is getting more and more cringy every day.

You cant be a religious NRI , at the same time be anti India when it comes to Kashmir/CAA and so on. Only thing India about her is probably her love to Indian Cuisine. Then most racist Bigots of west  recognise India as Curry Land. Infact I am amazed to see a generation of Indians born and bred here, who absolutely treated their Indian parents as second class illiterate immigrants. Funny thing is, such arsehoses when they meet you in some temple ors social gathering, they say, "Oh , your English is quite good" Or "You have done well" And you think, why blame whites when you have such piss poor second generation Indians. Infact, you are tempted to ask have you ever seen how a Uni looks like?

(PS; This issue is only with children of people of certain part of India who immigrated as labourers/refugees during 80s and 90s. They cant grasp, how a new generation Immigrant Indians are so well off)

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Only thing India about her is probably her love to Indian Cuisine. Then most racist Bigots of west  recognise India as Curry Land. Infact I am amazed to see a generation of Indians born and bred here, who absolutely treated their Indian parents as second class illiterate immigrants. Funny thing is, such arsehoses when they meet you in some temple ors social gathering, they say, "Oh , your English is quite good" Or "You have done well" And you think, why blame whites when you have such piss poor second generation Indians. Infact, you are tempted to ask have you ever seen how a Uni looks like?

(PS; This issue is only with children of people of certain part of India who immigrated as labourers/refugees during 80s and 90s. They cant grasp, how a new generation Immigrant Indians are so well off)

Honestly, having lived in U.S most of my life. I have not come across as Indians who do this. I think this might be UK thing only. Coffee or lalloo can confirm you this too. Great thing about U.S its an easy going country and contrary to whats shown in the media about U.S being racist etc, its probably the least racist developed country in the world compared to the population we have here. It's a massive country with massive population.

I seem to think more and more now that indians in U.S do develop different mindset as compared to UK since they are closer proximity to brits who ruled India, while U.S has always been the land of the free. 

@coffee_rules can confirm this. 

10 minutes ago, mishra said:

You cant be a religious NRI , at the same time be anti India when it comes to Kashmir/CAA and so on. Only thing India about her is probably her love to Indian Cuisine. 

This I do agree. She needs to keep shut on India's issue with Pak and Kashmir. They shouldn't have anything thing in this.

Democrats have "keeda" that they want to police the world. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Honestly, having lived in U.S most of my life. I have not come across as Indians who do this. I think this might be UK thing only. Coffee or lalloo can confirm you this too. Great thing about U.S its an easy going country and contrary to whats shown in the media about U.S being racist etc, its probably the least racist developed country in the world compared to the population we have here. It's a massive country with massive population.

I seem to think more and more now that indians in U.S do develop different mindset as compared to UK since they are closer proximity to brits who ruled India, while U.S has always been the land of the free. 

Yes, it came as shock to me. There is one complete generation whose parents migrated here. Those people probably were illiterate, took blue collar job, worked all their life so that their kids can have better future. Offcourse most, either did well themselves or managed to educate their kids to do well. But quite a decent proportion couldn’t achieve same with their families. And their offsprings somehow got this weird idea that they were better then their parents. I feel they probably can never afford to visit India apart for a visit to sell their part of Indian inheritance which is again probably earned by their parents. Anyhow no point discussing about such asshole. 

But yes, I too feel US is least racist and most equal opportunity country among West. 

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Glad it is not the case here, generally speaking. Most of the Indian parents strive to get their kids through college, often paying from their own pockets and second gens are generally good behaved. Of course, there are some bad apples. Kamla is from a different gen, inter-racial parents, divorced pretty early when she was 5, , but she has grown up with both cultures, has picked one side to go with her ambitious career, nothing wrong with that. Kids from that generation are more rooted towards their mothers' side. 

13 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I know a lot of extreme leftists and libs keep saying they will leave the country if Trump comes again. They said the same thing last time too but never left. 

I feel if Biden/Harris come, I would like to spend more time outside the country like travel a lot more than live in the country 90% of the time. We have higher chances of getting mugged, robbed or murdered by people who wouldn’t want to work. Things will get shyt slow. All these people will take up some random government post due to some new quota they will come up with for minority or some low income. Basic things will not complete on time like we are in third world country.

Food stamps will be provided like Langar in Gurudwra to people who are absolutely healthy but just big time lazy arses impregnating girls quarterly. 

These people will make the country shythole. They will make the whole country a hood. 

@coffee_rules

@Laaloo

They will tax the middle-class and rich. Here's the biden tax plan:

http://i.postimg.cc/vTgb6QdF/Biden.jpg

Biden.jpg

Edited by coffee_rules

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

They will tax the middle-class and rich. Here's the biden tax plan:

http://i.postimg.cc/vTgb6QdF/Biden.jpg

Biden.jpg

Yeah was looking into it. Honestly with house and senate split, and I think it might remain split regardless of who become president on Nov 3, I don't think this bill is passing. It's hard to see it become a bil.

Meanwhile you still use landline?