IPL 2020 Points Table tracker

coffee_rules

After Match 18. looks like the top4 is shaping up already. KKR, RR, SRH and CSK all have holes. DC, MI and RCB are more complete. KXIP all set to get the lota.If only they had won the DC game (which they did) and the RR game, they would be much ahead than DC and RR

EjgVumuUcAAXXto?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by coffee_rules

Agreed. DC,  MI,  RCB looks confident and settled on their combination and set to make playoffs.

KXIP doesnt seem they are upto their best esp bowling so its difficult for them to make it. SRH also have weak bowling esp without Bhuvi and batting also not in form and cant see they chase 170+ scores. RR needs Stokes but if they lose too many before he arrives it will be curtains for them as well.

KKR and CSK has experience and good squad. Only their management calls seems baffling like persisting with Narine/Jadhav at top and their batting order. Both bowling seems decent. Their match on wed would be interesting to watch.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:33 PM, BacktoCricaddict said:

Call me "manhoos."  I've never followed a team till this year.  I did this year.  They are at the bottom.  Never hated a team as much as I do this year (DC, thanks to Ponting).  They are at the top.  Crap.

Bhai please support :hs:

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Hand me my binoculars. Can't see the rest of teams from up here. 

Oh there is KKR right there below the clouds.

Need 1000x zoom to see CSK.

:rock:

you don’t need binoculars to see the mountain of a man Rohit on the top of the mountain. Using the word mountain only for his stature of course :--D

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

you don’t need binoculars to see the mountain of a man Rohit on the top of the mountain. Using the word mountain only for his stature of course :--D

In this case she’s impersonating Rohit trying to see below his tummy... may be a periscope could help...

:wink:

Edited by asterix

On 10/11/2020 at 1:33 AM, coffee_rules said:

After Match 25 out of 7 matches per 8 teams = 56 matches, the  points table looks

Ej_QkKVUYAA7Mug?format=jpg&name=large

KXIP are practically out

They are not out technically speaking. They need to take it deep into the tournament and KLR needs to hit the last ball for six to get into the playoffs. seriously you never know KKR, RR may choke in the last moment and SRH and especially CSK the less said the better. They are still a better team on par with RCB, KKR, RR and can give MI and DC quite a scare. But they ran into weird team slections and strategies that got into where they are now. If it improves and they strike in every game, they have a chance.