zen

IPL Match 17 | MI v SRH | 04-Oct-2020 | Sharjah #IPL2020

Who will win the game (or whom do you support)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will power its way to a win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2020 at 10:30 AM

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Hell yeah we are ecstatic. Just like aila, team was winning as long as he was at the crease. Can’t wait for thalas chase today who will decide to come up the order depending on opposition scores :nice: and who plays for the NRR before the chase even begins.

something something about the quantum of defeat or something like that

really i have seen aila playing for a NRR against pakistan too. he was always has his legs shaking playing padosis. thala put his foot down on them and also the pesky sri lankans

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

really i have seen aila playing for a NRR against pakistan too. he was always has his legs shaking playing padosis. thala put his foot down on them and also the pesky sri lankans

Trolling aside,

as a 15 year old, he was hit by a bouncer, bled through his nose and went back to bat and hit a few boundaries.

I think it was his first series.

Even the Pakistani players/commentators attest to this.

Whatever you may have against Tendulkar, can't deny that he took the fight right back to the opponent.

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Good to see thala put his foot down in the 2007 t20 final or the 2017 ct final 

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Trolling aside,

as a 15 year old, he was hit by a bouncer, bled through his nose and went back to bat and hit a few boundaries.

I think it was his first series.

Even the Pakistani players/commentators attest to this.

Whatever you may have against Tendulkar, can't deny that he took the fight right back to the opponent.

I dont have anything against Tendy just his phans who think he is the best thing since sliced bread and undermine anyone who comes near his status as their god

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Good to see thala put his foot down in the 2007 t20 final or the 2017 ct final 

he did in the 2011 final which was more substantial than a t20 final or ct final. dont forget it was your aila's idea to send him at 5 rather than your opinion of him going for glory over yuvaraj's position