Even after so much coaching setup teams are making strategical blunders

Ankit_sharma03

from KXIP, sending sarfraz in death overs is a huge blunder too. dude doesn't even try to hit big shots, always looking to scoop one towards third man even when there is a fielder present. They would have seen his batting style during practice right, how can they still send him at death

There were 2-3 strategic blunders there by SRH.

Why did Warner run when Samad got out, he couldn't take strike in last over.

What was the need of double there on the 2nd ball of the super over, give the strike to Bairstow lol

Also Warner took too many twos in the last few overs, instead of taking charge early. Samad wasted 2-3 balls in a over of Ferguson, which was costly as well.

8 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Samad made sense at that stage. He was already set and if anything should have come out before Bairstow for the super over. Srh and kkr are both teams who haven't got.their combinations right IMO. 

I don’t think he has ever faced someone like Lockie ever in his career. Sure he will learn and evolve but that was not the time. As ankit said above I didn’t know Williamson was injured but still not sure if Samad was the right move there, I would have even sent Pandey