Emmanuel Macrons plan to reorganise Islam

Laaloo

7 hours ago, Laaloo said:

So the killers half sister is a part of ISIS

Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Eastern Europe get so much flak but only they will survive the Islamic onslaught in a few decades time.

PCness has finished Europe, future generations will be cursing their liberandu parents and grandparents. 

7f82d71053ed0730ffb5d877405f00f1e9b679f0.png

Edited by Gollum

All I can say is we are blessed to have BJP/RSS machinery in power. Long may they continue, may Congress (new Muslim League)/Left never come close to taking power in centre and in the long term hopefully we have strong dharmic parties both in power and opposition. 

Modi will express condolences to Chilean Foreign Min over death of his cat, cry his heart out over death of some Naga separatist but Kamlesh Tiwari, Tapan Ghosh are lesser beings. 

Edited by Gollum

On 10/19/2020 at 11:14 AM, Gollum said:

Ok but why do you think Rahul Rajput and Lakshmipathy were murdered. Why won't prominent Indian Muslims, atheists, liberals, communists, intellectuals condemn such barbaric and intolerant acts? 

I don't know why Indian Liberals are not condemning these murders. 

But I am also of this opinion that there are somethings which need time to "evolve". I am sure that LEFT will realise the dangers of Islam sooner or later too. 

Macron himself now opposing Islam more than before. He is standing firmly behind the cartoons and freedom of speech now.  It took some time, but at the end he realised it. 

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

All I can say is we are blessed to have BJP/RSS machinery in power. Long may they continue, may Congress (new Muslim League)/Left never come close to taking power in centre and in the long term hopefully we have strong dharmic parties both in power and opposition. 

While I wish that LEFT itself becomes stronger against the danger of Islam/Muslims. 

I don't see right wing religious parties to be an ideal solution, while they alienate other religious groups and minorities. They are limited to only their own religious group. They don't have the abilitiy to "unite" the whole society. 

We could clearly see that Indian Christians and Sikhs are also afraid of religious Hindu right, along with the Secular Hindus. Thus, it makes the platform against Islam/Muslims weaker. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

While I wish that LEFT itself becomes stronger against the danger of Islam/Muslims. 

I don't see right wing religious parties to be an ideal solution, while they alienate other religious groups and minorities. They are limited to only their own religious group. They don't have the abilitiy to "unite" the whole society. 

We could clearly see that Indian Christians and Sikhs are also afraid of religious Hindu right, along with the Secular Hindus. Thus, it makes the platform against Islam/Muslims weaker. 

where did you see that to make seeeping judgement?

What is really clear is, As far as left is concerned, they are nothing but educated Islamist or on Islamic payrolls  and that includes you too.

Edited by mishra

30 minutes ago, mishra said:

where did you see that to make seeeping judgement?

What is really clear is, As far as left is concerned, they are nothing but educated Islamist or on Islamic payrolls  and that includes you too.

See, you have already alienated me and the whole LEFT from the united platform against Radical Islam.  

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

See, you have already alienated me and the whole LEFT from the united platform against Radical Islam.  

Violent islamist and radical leftist relationships is akin to Sword and Sheild . Both serve one purpose. Used as offense against Indian Hindus in Indian Context.

Relationship is crystal clear. And thats why you see leftist being called out/opposed/exposed globally. 

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't know why Indian Liberals are not condemning these murders. 

But I am also of this opinion that there are somethings which need time to "evolve". I am sure that LEFT will realise the dangers of Islam sooner or later too. 

Ok but why do you think Rahul Rajput and Lakshmipathy were murdered. Why won't prominent Indian Muslims, atheists, liberals, communists, intellectuals condemn such barbaric and intolerant acts? 

How much more time? How many more excuses? I think Indian liberals support these kind of things, murder of the 2 kafir boys or Paris beheading. Then why claim to be morally superior to Hindu right? 

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

How much more time? How many more excuses? I think Indian liberals support these kind of things, murder of the 2 kafir boys or Paris beheading. Then why claim to be morally superior to Hindu right? 

When strongest member of UNHRC is China with its dog Pakistan and Communist Nepal And a little baby Afghanistan, you do not need to be see too far to understand. Who so called Islamic and Communist liberals will support.

In 2019, 20+ UN members criticized China for Xinxiang, then  it was responded 22 Islamic/Dictators UN members praising China.

there is hand in glove connection between Chinese commies and islamists. I believe, minimum deal is Islamist Either support or wont interfere against Chinase Communist, In return Lefties globally will defend Islamist.

Edited by mishra