Emmanuel Macrons plan to reorganise Islam

Laaloo

9 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Sick old bastard 

These fundoos speak fascist Hindu and Hundutva in UN. I hope in coming days, UN/US/EU should eff econoimies of atleast three nations. Turkey,Pakistan, Malayasia.

They like 7th century System. Economically, They should start living in 7th Century.

53 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Attempt to lay siege to French embassy. Next week same scene will be repeated in Kolkata with full blessings of Mamata. Compared to Hasina, our WB Begum is Jihad Jane. 

Is Bangladesh free of Corona ? So many people ... I knew BD had the highest population density 

Let's be honest nothing much will happen as the likes of Macron, Merkel are weak and lack the will to make the changes need to tackle Islam head on.

Too much mollycoddling, appeasement & spinelessness has let the parasite grow within unabated. The only ones in Europe who understand the existential threat Islam poses are in Eastern Europe but rather than show solidarity, the retarded Western Europeans ostracise them instead.

Chickens have truly now come home to roost. 

Edited by The Realist

I think EU is changing. With each incident, general population is going against their leaders and a new, anti Muslim, pro local group is gaining politically.

One has to understand that EU nations dont argue in eloquent English but their own language. Hence hired English proficient libdus are unable to doctor/spin/hide real face of islam

Merkel is only surviving bcos German Economy is doing well.