IPL Match 20| Mumbai Indians (MI) Vs Rajasthan Royals (RR)|Abu Dhabi 7:30 PM Oct 6th,2020

Mariyam

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Who would they drop?

Uthappa, Unadkat and R Parag?

I was right.

Rajasthan Royals: 1 Jos Buttler (wk), 2 Steven Smith (capt), 3 Sanju Samson, 4 Yashasvi Jaiswal, 5 Rahul Tewatia, 6 Mahipal Lomror, 7 Tom Curran, 8 Jofra Archer, 9 Shreyas Gopal, 10 Ankit Rajpoot, 11 Kartik Tyagi

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

I was right.

Rajasthan Royals: 1 Jos Buttler (wk), 2 Steven Smith (capt), 3 Sanju Samson, 4 Yashasvi Jaiswal, 5 Rahul Tewatia, 6 Mahipal Lomror, 7 Tom Curran, 8 Jofra Archer, 9 Shreyas Gopal, 10 Ankit Rajpoot, 11 Kartik Tyagi

The 2 Us - Uthappa and Udankat gone :dance:

That looks good

1 hour ago, zen said:

@speedheat will Krunal bowl at a similar speed to many of SRH trundlers? :hmmmm:

Kunal is def. faster than all those teletubbies trundlers but the good news here is Fundkut is dropped for Tyagi and Tyagi is an exciting talent.

Happy happy :tee:

Edited by speedheat

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

But he is listed under MO to replace the catch dropper. Isn't he an opener? Smith should drop down to 3 or 4 and let the young one a free hand to score. In a big chase, I don't think Smith will choose to do that

Jaiswal is a gun bat who can bowl pretty well and if he comes off in the middle order, that would be one of the biggest things from the IPL. Wishful thinking I know