Oh God! Another ex cricketer opens a YouTube channel

maniac

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

He is a YouTube poster dumbass. How will you like his videos? Or you mean comments? Lol even if you edit your comments multiple times, you still get it wrong :phehe:

Stick to petrol station Dumbo. Just because he posts in comments on other videos doesn't mean he can't have his own videos. Side effects of having too much dhokla I guess :giggle:

9 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Stick to petrol station Dumbo. Just because he posts in comments on other videos doesn't mean he can't have his own videos. Side effects of having too much dhokla I guess :giggle:

Lol you really are a dumbass. Chalo at least you didn’t need to edit your comment this time and you got the punctuation somewhat right. Small steps I guess.

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol you really are a dumbass. Chalo at least you didn’t need to edit your comment this time and you got the punctuation somewhat right. Small steps I guess.

Making a statement and couldn't even back it up. You are retarded at highest level :giggle:

5 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Making a statement and couldn't even back it up. You are retarded at highest level :giggle:

Lol you are dumb on so many levels, I don’t want to stoop so low. But it’s good to see you getting riled up and making an effort to write something instead of gibberish. Maybe you can pass ESL now.

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol you are dumb on so many levels, I don’t want to stoop so low. But it’s good to see you getting riled up and making an effort to write something instead of gibberish. Maybe you can pass ESL now.

You can't really stoop low that you already have. :giggle: you are the one who is getting triggered and started quoting me. You are literally dancing to my tunes like a little peasant you are :phehe: 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:11 AM, Real McCoy said:

For a cricketer with untold riches from his playing days, endorsements and other revenue streams, you would be thinking he must be satisfied with what he has earned. Not so. He has amassed so much wealth that 3 generations can live without doing anything. He has always been a greedy selfish run scorer and now a greedy selfish money grubber. This is not a thala fan speaking. I don't care if you come back with thala's money grubbing. they are all money grubbers. Hopefully people realize this and stop worshipping these people as gods and think they can do no wrong.

At what point are these people satisfied :facepalm:I guess they are in a web where the more money they have, the more money they are after. look at these ads that show up. He can do without these ads if he was really talking casually

sachin.png

srt.png

Is he gone bankrupt or what. Making silly review videos for money like pak cricketers:phehe:

4 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

You can't really stoop low that you already have. :giggle: you are the one who is getting triggered and started quoting me. You are literally dancing to my tunes like a little peasant you are :phehe: 

Well it’s a free forum. If you don’t like being quoted, then don’t make idiotic posts. What a dumbass.

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I would pay to watch Dravid create and talk on a channel like this. I love listening to The Wall. 

his analysis is going to be like this guy is good and this guy is also very good and everyone is good so please don’t hate me as I am a nice guy.

At least Sachin’s sofas are good to look at.

Dravid is going to be like look I sacrificed all these jobs and only take 3-4 crores for Working from home even before covid :phehe: 

59 minutes ago, maniac said:

his analysis is going to be like this guy is good and this guy is also very good and everyone is good so please don’t hate me as I am a nice guy.

At least Sachin’s sofas are good to look at.

Dravid is going to be like look I sacrificed all these jobs and only take 3-4 crores for Working from home even before covid :phehe: 

Na, good try on satire :) but Dravid is fun to listen to, i think what you described is more what Gangjly would say. I just find Dravid good to hear. But i know he would never start such channel, and that is in itself what makes it fun to hear Dravid because he occasionally appears and when he does he doesn't go all gaga about a player like he is a great player and bla bla. He sticks to the topic. 

i rather listen to that than people who keep saying "great talent" etc stuff. 

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol you’ve been banned and abused so many times it’s laughable. And that is not a new poster lol. He’s an imposter. I think it was that shameless chuski poster named Garuda. Strange I never saw that post before until you showed it lol. He must be banned now.

:giggle: I can remember many people abusing your dhokla ass for being a retard. So I ll say at this point you are used to it. You were thrown out from mod post for abusing it :hysterical: That's the best out of the lot. 

10 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I would pay to watch Dravid create and talk on a channel like this. I love listening to The Wall. 

9 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Na, good try on satire :) but Dravid is fun to listen to, i think what you described is more what Gangjly would say. I just find Dravid good to hear. But i know he would never start such channel, and that is in itself what makes it fun to hear Dravid because he occasionally appears and when he does he doesn't go all gaga about a player like he is a great player and bla bla. He sticks to the topic. 

i rather listen to that than people who keep saying "great talent" etc stuff. 

Yup he stays on point and gives insights into the player or team but is always diplomatic to avoid any controversy. That is not to say that he wants a good name for himself but to stay on topic and not divert attention to him which is what aila and other desi players do. The plus point is that we get to hear a man's voice instead of a hijra talking about cricket :--D

10 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol you’ve been banned and abused so many times it’s laughable. And that is not a new poster lol. He’s an imposter. I think it was that shameless chuski poster named Garuda. Strange I never saw that post before until you showed it lol. He must be banned now.

7 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:giggle: I can remember many people abusing your dhokla ass for being a retard. So I ll say at this point you are used to it. You were thrown out from mod post for abusing it :hysterical: That's the best out of the lot. 

lalloo it seems you have remembered the name Garuda from years past but you forgot it was me. I was not banned the account is still open. The new poster is not me. But do tell how you were removed from the mod post :laugh:

deniro - Imgflip

55 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

lalloo it seems you have remembered the name Garuda from years past but you forgot it was me. I was not banned the account is still open. The new poster is not me. But do tell how you were removed from the mod post :laugh:

deniro - Imgflip

Don't put too much pressure on that peasant. He is gonna choke just like his Idol.

"Dumbass" :hysterical: He is the first one that's comes to my mind when ever I hear that word tbh.