Oh God! Another ex cricketer opens a YouTube channel

maniac

13 hours ago, maniac said:

his analysis is going to be like this guy is good and this guy is also very good and everyone is good so please don’t hate me as I am a nice guy.

At least Sachin’s sofas are good to look at.

Dravid is going to be like look I sacrificed all these jobs and only take 3-4 crores for Working from home even before covid :phehe: 

Yeah just like how he declared when Sachin was on 194* :winky:

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

lalloo it seems you have remembered the name Garuda from years past but you forgot it was me. I was not banned the account is still open. The new poster is not me. But do tell how you were removed from the mod post :laugh:

deniro - Imgflip

Well it’s a little confusing to remember how many accounts you or those other chuskis have to be honest who have been banned countless times :phehe:  As far as the mod position, ICF decided to do away with most of the moderators. Not like it was a big loss or something. But you and your pakki friends can keep bringing that up :nice:

15 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Well it’s a little confusing to remember how many accounts you or those other chuskis have to be honest who have been banned countless times :phehe:  As far as the mod position, ICF decided to do away with most of the moderators. Not like it was a big loss or something. But you and your pakki friends can keep bringing that up :nice:

Is that a fancy term for kicking you away :phehe: You have learnt well from american BS artists. But still you remember Garuda. jokes on you pal :laugh:

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Is that a fancy term for kicking you away :phehe: You have learnt well from american BS artists. But still you remember Garuda. jokes on you pal :laugh:

Lol yeah ok believe whatever you want. There are so many chuski posters like you who have been banned left right and center, it’s hard to recall :cantstop: . Must be a sad life creating multiple ids just to post on the web.

18 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Jackass you got kicked out for being trash and abusing mod power:phehe:  Don't go around telling people something else. Stay in that filling station with your panties down chanting "Ailiaaaaaa Ailiaaaa" 

Yeah ok retard. You can confirm with the admins if you like lol. They know the truth. 

5 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

This is embarrassing. If he wanted to make money, he should've contacted Star Sports and they would've had him on their panel or on commentary, or offered to coach/mentor one of the IPL sides. Way better than making a YouTube channel.

why is it embarrassing? He shouldn’t have a YouTube or social media accounts?

Coaching is his personal choice, did Viv Richards,Steve Waugh or Brian Lara coach any team?

Youtube is a medium to express personal thoughts without the baggage of a corprate like Star or ESPN

17 minutes ago, maniac said:

Former cricketers making YouTube channels reeks of desperation.

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

did Viv Richards,Steve Waugh or Brian Lara coach any team?

They aren't making YouTube videos either.

23 minutes ago, maniac said:

Youtube is a medium to express personal thoughts without the baggage of a corprate like Star or ESPN

Lol if you think Sachin is going to say anything on his channel that Star or ESPN wouldn't approve of. He's most likely not going to say anything overly critical or say anything new or different that others haven't thought of or said already.

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Jackass you got kicked out for being trash and abusing mod power:phehe:  Don't go around telling people something else. Stay in that filling station with your panties down chanting "Ailiaaaaaa Ailiaaaa" 

Are you waiting for thalas balls to com just like Sanjay?

46 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Former cricketers making YouTube channels reeks of desperation.

They aren't making YouTube videos either.

Lol if you think Sachin is going to say anything on his channel that Star or ESPN wouldn't approve of. He's most likely not going to say anything overly critical or say anything new or different that others haven't thought of or said already.

desperation would mean if he has financial issues or need attention. Do you think Sachin Tendulkar of all people needs those? 

Also being a commentator means you have a job, an obligation and you report to someone, Same thing applies for coaching as well .why do that if you can still show your passion from cricket in a no obligation environment from the leisure of your own home?

Now are you criticizing Sachin for opening a YouTube channel? :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol yeah ok believe whatever you want. There are so many chuski posters like you who have been banned left right and center, it’s hard to recall :cantstop: . Must be a sad life creating multiple ids just to post on the web.

Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night.  Can't believe you have Garuda is still in your head :laugh: Must have trolled you real bad that time

19 hours ago, maniac said:

Coaching is his personal choice, did Viv Richards,Steve Waugh or Brian Lara coach any team?

If he was expressing his personal opinion, why the need for advertisements. Take your aviator style glasses and look at him clearly

16 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Lol. As if Sachin Tendulkar is above wanting/needing more money or more attention. This is pathetic.

He has always been greedy for runs now for money. No matter how many runs or money he has, he always wants more of them. He can do as he pleases but should be open for ridicule. His fans are the problem who think his sh1t doesnt smell

On 10/7/2020 at 3:41 PM, Real McCoy said:

For a cricketer with untold riches from his playing days, endorsements and other revenue streams, you would be thinking he must be satisfied with what he has earned. Not so. He has amassed so much wealth that 3 generations can live without doing anything. He has always been a greedy selfish run scorer and now a greedy selfish money grubber. This is not a thala fan speaking. I don't care if you come back with thala's money grubbing. they are all money grubbers. Hopefully people realize this and stop worshipping these people as gods and think they can do no wrong.

At what point are these people satisfied :facepalm:I guess they are in a web where the more money they have, the more money they are after. look at these ads that show up. He can do without these ads if he was really talking casually

sachin.png

srt.png

I am not a big sachin fan....

there isn't much money on youtube... i think, its a way of keeping in touch with people