Dhoni's 5-Year-Old Daughter Ziva is Getting Rape Threats

vvvslaxman

Damn this is a wicked world we live in. Whoever issued this threat must be arrested. Also social media can't be trusted. As @Vilander said this may not be an Indian at all. I remember some baki posting rape threats about Sachin's daughter when she was little. There are high chances that this might come from the same country. Or it can be a western agency to promote division among Indians

However In the vast universe of the internet, I find it hard to believe that such disgusting  and sick posts were never made about Dhoni or other cricketers’s families  before .

While I think these scum who posted should be punished, it seems strange that these obscure posts have been unearthed and published just at a time Dhoni was actually getting criticized for his lack of performance or his outdated approach.

20 minutes ago, maniac said:

However In the vast universe of the internet, I find it hard to believe that such disgusting  and sick posts were never made about Dhoni or other cricketers’s families  before .

While I think these scum who posted should be punished, it seems strange that these obscure posts have been unearthed and published just at a time Dhoni was actually getting criticized for his lack of performance or his outdated approach.

If this IP is traced to a local guy this guy must be booked and punished, set an example. 

34 minutes ago, maniac said:

jab social media nahin tha to ghar pe pathar, how sick is that to....just becoz a player has a bad day ull hurt their families

• In 2007 they broke dhoni under construction home post 2007 Wc debacle. how sad was that a guy coming from small town earned to build his 1st home only to be broken
  • or yuvi home attacked after 2014 Wc, the guy came back from cancer wasnt same as before

its just a deeper problem , venting personal frustation on others.  Now its become more easy with social media and what sick is how casually ppl use the word rape. 

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

jab social media nahin tha to ghar pe pathar, how sick is that to....just becoz a player has a bad day ull hurt their families

• In 2007 they broke dhoni under construction home post 2007 Wc debacle. how sad was that a guy coming from small town earned to build his 1st home only to be broken
  • or yuvi home attacked after 2014 Wc, the guy came back from cancer wasnt same as before

its just a deeper problem , venting personal frustation on others.  Now its become more easy with social media and what sick is how casually ppl use the word rape. 

If you can look at social media optimistically, anyone would take online insult/threat than physical confrontation. Still both are social evils and must be confronted head on.

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

BC IPl ko itna seriously kon leta hai:facepalm:..  This guy needs to be arrested Asap.   

Its deeper than that why would there be a emotional ipl fan for a Southern team called vijay gadhavi from gujrat ?  The handles that have popularised this seem to  be left leaning and attacking 'sangis' all this is very typical, its just a rotten way to divide people and polarise opinion. It appears to me these are not from India. Let's see.

Edited by Vilander

28 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Its deeper than that why would there be a emotional ipl fan for a Southern team called vijay gadhavi from gujrat ?  The handles that have popularised this seem to  be left leaning and attacking 'sangis' all this is very typical, its just a rotten way to divide people and polarise opinion. It appears to me these are not from India. Let's see.

Absolutely,seems a plot to bring a divide between people and defame India, portraying Indians don't even spare their cricket heroes by targeting one of the biggest icons of Indian cricket