IPL Match 24 | KKR v KXIP | 10-Oct-2020 | Abu Dhabi #IPL2020

coffee_rules

1 minute ago, nevada said:

Gut wrenching loss for KXIP. They had the match on a platter and dropped it. Rahul seems to be obsessed with playing that 132* type of knock every single innings. Such innings can't be planned  and manufactured.  

If other batsmen can’t win with only 20 runs required then “Laanat Hain”... Can’t blame KLR for his innings...

MI will take his innings day in and out...

1 hour ago, aditya19 said:

thats your opinion.. i think these kind of innings are good in ipl when you have low quality bats in the in the lower order. obviously in international crcicket he will play lot more freely. 

Dude, I am a huge KL fan to start with. But these tactics are unwatchable. Would you ever see Morgan or Finch slowing down? I mean what is the point slowing down. You are going to lose anyway.

Edited by Kothili

1 hour ago, nevada said:

Gut wrenching loss for KXIP. They had the match on a platter and dropped it. Rahul seems to be obsessed with playing that 132* type of knock every single innings. Such innings can't be planned  and manufactured.  

These Granpa age tactics will never work in T20.

4 hours ago, nevada said:

In that 132*, he was dropped twice by Kohli