Are you all ready for the match of this IPL (so far)?

sarcastic

28 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

WTH @Gollum

Why do you know so much about all this???

Apart from DDLJ and KKHH I don't think there is any topic I can write more than 5 lines on.

You give me such a complex. :(( 

Oh come on you can probably publish your own bestselling book about poetry in multiple languages, then there is dance, you can even do a jokes wallah book like Khushwant Singh (sans vulgarity). You must have read more fiction/non-fiction books than total number of ICF threads till date, you can write 5 pages long book reviews, what 5 lines? Not even mentioning your legal expertise, trust me most of us have no clue when you present your thoughts on topics related to law, constitution etc. We only thank the Lord that we never took up that subject, so intimidating. A 200 IQ person like you saying a commoner gives you complex, not done. We all have our interests..... 

36 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

H2H on clay

29-26 for Joker

On clay, Rafa is the King

But when it comes to clay tennis, the Spaniard has triumphed in six of their seven meetings at the French Open, including the 2012 and 2014 finals.

Djokovic, though, can take comfort from the fact that he won their most recent encounter on this surface.”

Trollvote, seriously :laugh:? You can provide your counter nah, based on logic and facts. 

You can't compare Djokodal rivalry of late 2000s and early 2010s to present status. Btw in 2014 we were reigning WC champs in cricket, so a really really long time ago more so when you talk about professional athletes who will be lucky to get 15 years long reigns at the highest level of competition. We know what happened in 2015, don't we? And 2016 when Nole finally conquered his demons? Can present my arguments but leave it, you are looking at it from an emotional fanboy pov. Now it is getting late but if you want proper discussion of the rivalry and not some stupid tard war we always have the 'Other Sports' subforum.

I still call this match 50:50 cos of the enormous respect I have for Nadal on Philippe Chatrier. Anything can happen today based on a few variables, very close to call but that is the beauty of an ATG elite competition rivalry. And we can logically break down the result no matter how the match unfolds. No gloating from my end if Nole wins (will probably be emotionally exhausted :p:), neither am I gonna act shocked if he loses. Just find this encounter intriguing, hope to be entertained.  

Edited by Gollum

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Trollvote, seriously :laugh:? You can provide your counter nah, based on logic and facts. 

You can't compare Djokodal rivalry of late 2000s and early 2010s to present status. Btw in 2014 we were reigning WC champs in cricket, so long time ago. We know what happened in 2015. Can present my arguments but leave it, you are looking at it from an emotional fanboy pov. Now it is getting late but if you want proper discussion of the rivalry and not some stupid tard war we always have the 'Other Sports' subforum.

I still call this match 50:50 cos of the enormous respect I have for Nadal on Philippe Chatrier. Anything can happen today based on a few variables, very close to call but that is the beauty of an ATG elite competition rivalry. And we can logically break down the result no matter how the match unfolds. No gloating from my end if Nole wins, neither am I gonna act shocked if he loses. 

I was only going @Laaloo on you trolling. I am afraid, real afraid as a fanboy , I know how strong mentally Djo is on Nadal. Nadal has lost many big matches (finals, SFs) to Djo. I am just hoping on clay he retains his supremacy, he has like 20 slams from RG itself. But , on his day nobody , not even Federer can beat Djo. But I don’t like him to win. That’s all. I will not be upset if Nadal loses, he can lose only to the best.