IPL2020: Match 26, SRH vs RR - Dubai International Cricket Stadium

coffee_rules

1 hour ago, asterix said:

He’s also a human being. He too has human rights...

:dontknow:

From the very little law that I know, I am quite sure that the charter of human rights doesn't cover a person's selection for 3 consecutive years for INR 10cr+ in an IPL side.

:dontknow:

Edited by Mariyam

2 hours ago, Chennai Chargers said:

Yes let's. 

Why did I not see it in the menu? 

Haha cheeky. I thought I would start a match thread! 

Hope I did it right!

Except, I have no knowledge how to make the poll for who will win! 

Guys, I won't mind if Admin like to delete this one and make new but I will have honour if it stands. :laugh:

Preview from IPL website:

The Dubai International Cricket Stadium will host the 26th Match of the Dream11 Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 when Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) face Rajasthan Royals (RR) on Sunday.

RR will enter this game on the back of four successive losses, including the one on Friday where they were beaten by Delhi Capitals (DC) in Sharjah.

RR had kickstarted their campaign with twin wins against Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Kings XI Punjab (KXIP). But the Steve Smith-led side has since then been searching for a win, having been beaten by Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), Mumbai Indians (MI).

SRH, on the other hand, lost their first two games against RCB and KKR. While they lost one more game – against MI, the David Warner-led unit has managed to add three wins to their account, beating DC, CSK and KXIP to pocket six points.

2 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

@beetle two match threads. Pin the one you want to.

2 hours ago, beetle said:

I am not mod...can't pin or unpin.:p:

Retired?

The one by coffee was started 9 hrs back...so lets all go there.:creep::creep::creep:

Retired unhurt.:p:

@Chennai Chargers in the future, go to the thread allocation thread. Plenty of opportunities to open match threads.

Yes let's. 

Why did I not see it in the menu? 

Most of the posts in this thread are about starting the thread.

Tells me all I need to know about this game.

Exit GIF - Find on GIFER