Thala Academy of Tuk Tuk - Slow innings that costed their Teams a victory this IPL

Ankit_sharma03

13 hours ago, rkt.india said:

It's also to be noted since he became captain. This same guy has fast IPL fifty. It's not like can't score quickly in IPL but he just bats ultra cautiously since he became a captain. Pant and Rahul both shouldn't be captaining any team. It has inhibited their natural game.

He wasn't the captain in world T20. Failed against two big teams and beat the crap out Afghanistan, Namebia, Scotland.  Agains twhen he played NZ at Jaipur 15 runs in 14 balls.

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

My problem with these tuk tukers is "why pause"  after a couple of good hits? Imagine Patidar taking a single after first two strikes against Bishnoi. When you are in rhythm keep going.

Listening to too much Gavaskar commentary :bumsmack:

2 hours ago, Texan said:

Wow. Nice to see a former India cricketer criticizing a current senior player. The ones in the commentary box obviously don't have any balls.

Seems like a no bs guy. Need more like him!

9 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Looks like twitter is roasting KL Rahul big time.

He deserves it. Selfish fellow kept taking singles and killed the chase. 

5 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

imo this all stems back to when he was dropped for lack of big scores when he got out going for his shots.he then transformed himself into a more responsible player who unfortunately can never find the 5th gear to finish off games..

He figured out that that was the way to stay in Indian team: play tuk tuk knocks, take the team to the brink but never really win games.

9 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

imo this all stems back to when he was dropped for lack of big scores when he got out going for his shots.he then transformed himself into a more responsible player who unfortunately can never find the 5th gear to finish off games..

True we don't reward match winning innings ,"consistency" is over emphasized

Cricket is changing at rapid pace more so t20s have,lesser teams are getting infact more used to it

Indian TM should feel the heat now,t20 cricket needs an entirely different approach and mindset

Try  the entire talent pool of the country

22 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Remember KL saying strike rate is overrated in T20s  :hysterical: now he is being taken apart in twitter

KL Rahul:

“Strike-rates are very, very overrated. For me, it’s only about how I can win games for my team. And if on a certain day I think a strike-rate of 120 can win the game for my team, I will do that. This is how I bat and I would like to take responsibility as a leader. We all make mistakes, I’m not saying I have not made a few mistakes but you learn each day as a leader, as a batter.”

Butler: "Hold my beer."

18 hours ago, Texan said:

KL Rahul:

“Strike-rates are very, very overrated. For me, it’s only about how I can win games for my team. And if on a certain day I think a strike-rate of 120 can win the game for my team, I will do that. This is how I bat and I would like to take responsibility as a leader. We all make mistakes, I’m not saying I have not made a few mistakes but you learn each day as a leader, as a batter.”

Butler: "Hold my beer."

For KL, avg >> SR in his weak mind.