IPL Match 28 | RCB vs KKR | SHARJAH 7:30 PM Oct 12th,2020 !!!

velu

Which sweet do you like more ???  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which sweet do you like more ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2020 at 04:00 AM

5.30pm Virat Kohli has won the toss, and RCB will bat first. Kohli says the decision is made because the pitch will keep getting slower and slower according to him. They have made on positive change, bring in an extra bowler: Mohammed Siraj in for Gurkeerat Mann

Karthik says it is a good toss to lose, and confirms Banton for Narine is the only change in his XI

RCB Team

D Padikkal, AJ Finch, V Kohli*, AB de Villiers†, CH Morris, Washington Sundar, S Dube, I Udana, NA Saini, YS Chahal, Mohammed Siraj

Kolkata Knight Riders Team

RA Tripathi, Shubman Gill, T Banton, N Rana, EJG Morgan, KD Karthik*†, AD Russell, PJ Cummins, KL Nagarkoti, M Prasidh Krishna, CV Varun

No Narine. KKR is scared for him

I couldn't vote in the poll because I like chocolate but am unfamiliar with the names of those sweets? 

But the benefit of being on ICF is learning your wonderful culture. 

As an example, if I create a chicken curry at home with the strength of Madras, I call it a Chicken Chennai! 

1 minute ago, Chennai Chargers said:

I couldn't vote in the poll because I like chocolate but am unfamiliar with the names of those sweets? 

But the benefit of being on ICF is learning your wonderful culture. 

As an example, if I create a chicken curry at home with the strength of Madras, I call it a Chicken Chennai! 

Tell us more about your background. 

Just now, nevada said:

Cummins obviously not impressed by that Padikkal four and mouths off a few words. Padikkal repeats the dose for good measure. Hope he just takes a single and gets off strike now.

He is better than that. Serious shots from him responded by two bouncers

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Tell us more about your background. 

I live in UK. 

When IPL started I chose CSK as my supported team and stuck with it. 

I saw from Indian people living here that cricket is religion, how dedicated to the game and passionate they are. 

I love hot curry, as I mentioned but Indian food in general too. 

Edited by Chennai Chargers