Chakravarthy is must for the Indian team..

gakgupta

25 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

But still a bong. We write surnames in various spellings :giggle:

Mukherjee - Mukhopadhay - Mukerjea

Banerjee - Bandhopadhay - Banerjea

Chokrobarty - Chakraborty - Chakrabarty - Chakravarty

Dey - De

Acharjee - Archarya

Bhattacharjee - Bhattacharya

Barman - Burman

Bhowmik - Bhowmick

Datta - Dutta

Ganguly - Gangopadhyay

Tagore - Thakur

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

there are 250 million plus bongs in the world already .. why do you want to add to yuor count

edit:-

dayum .. 5th in the list of languages by number of speakers

Edited by velu

On 10/13/2020 at 5:27 AM, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think Sundar is decent enough to play as a spinner alone. Our 1st choice spinner (in LOIs) should always be Chahal and if we are playing with 2 spinners, like we did in whole of last world cup, I would pick Sundar as my 2nd spinner on current form.

Ashwin will be my 3rd choice spinner in LOIs.

Jadeja is almost finished and Kuldeep needs to go back in domestic.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No he is not decent enough to play odis as a spinner yet.He is working on these pitches as they have become very slow.Will he work on other pitches. He is young and can evolve.

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Why?

He is over the hill. Have you seen him field? Have you seen him run? His lack of fitness is very obvious this IPL.

have u seen gayle fitness, he has been one of the best players in t20 

if ur skill is this good fielding becomes secondary

bumrah n chahal arent great fielder either 

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

He was a great player for us in the early to mid 2010s. He was instrumental in winning us the ODI WC. He could bat. He always got the better of Gayle when Gayle was in form.

Complete has been.

he is very underrated in LOI

he has shown again why is so good in t20 

@Ankit_sharma03

Aap kaafi samajhdar aadmi malum padte ho.

Iss kisse ke zariye aap samajh jaoge ki mera ishara kis taraf hai!!

How much land does a man need?

A peasant Pahom, overhears his sister and his wife talking. They are arguing about their lives as peasants and the problems they face daily due to the lack of arable land that they hold. Pahom then thinks to himself, "If I only could have a lot of land, I would not even fear the Devil/Satan." Much to the delight of the devil, who overhears Pahom's thoughts, and sets a series of events in play.

The Satan grants Pahom's wish and gives him a huge tract of land. Pahom is no longer a bonded farmer. From the produce of this land, Pahom becomes a very rich man and he is able to buy estates and palaces. He lives a comfortable life and pays his debt. In his glory, he forgets about the people he once knew and where he came from, embracing the life of a wealthy man instead. One day, he comes across a shocking bargain for more land: a noble man will sell him as much land as he wants for the price of just 1 rouble; as long as he is able to mark the land he wants before the sun sets. He has to be back where he started, and if not, he loses all his existing land and money also.

Pahom is delighted and starts walking as soon as the sun rises. Dragging a spade along the ground he begins to mark the entire stretch that he covers. In his thoughts about untold riches, he forgets about the time, and when he notices the sun starting to set, starts running back towards the beginning of the field. If he doesn't get there on time, he will lose all his land! Pahom reaches the beginning but falls and dies from exhaustion. The devil is laughing, answering the question in the title of the story: a man only needs 6 feet. 

:(( 

Credits: Leo Tolstoy

I love how as soon as a guy has one good match in IPL he is an automatic selection to the national team for the ICF brain trust.  Watch out if he has two good matches because then he has captaincy written all over him.

By end of next week we won’t have spot available for slackers like Bumrah and Rohit.

Edited by GeeGaw

1 hour ago, GeeGaw said:

I love how as soon as a guy has one good match in IPL he is an automatic selection to the national team for the ICF brain trust.  Watch out if he has two good matches because then he has captaincy written all over him.

By end of next week we won’t have spot available for slackers like Bumrah and Rohit.

Looks like you are not following IPL at all...

He has only one bad match ..... 

5 good matches....

image.png.cf48d30f737916016be64532ac72b73b.png