Why is Sanju Samson so highly rated?

SecondSlip

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ek saal men wo match winner nahin raha ?

u said he was a match winner what happened ?? did he get old , lost his reflexes ?

He keeps failing in domestic cricket and does nothing in IPL other than score 2 half centuries in 14 games. 

I have come to the conclusion that he just doesn’t have it in him. 

Edited by SecondSlip

Just now, SecondSlip said:

He keeps failing in domestic cricket and does nothing in IPL other than score 2 half centuries in 14 games. 

14 game kaha hue?

Pichle saal hi domestic men 200 marra tha

Aur domestic men perform nhin kiya to match winner nhin raha, he never did for years so how come your wrote last yr he was a match winner ?

Uss logic se to Marnus labuschane aur zak crawley ko bhi nhin khelna tha....both avg 30 in domestic ...samson atleast is 36

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

14 game kaha hue?

Pichle saal hi domestic men 200 marra tha

Aur domestic men perform nhin kiya to match winner nhin raha, he never did for years so how come your wrote last yr he was a match winner ?

Uss logic se to Marnus labuschane aur zak crawley ko bhi nhin khelna tha....both avg 30 in domestic ...samson atleast is 36

I wish your boy Sanju has worked equally hard in domestic cricket the way you are working your butt off here debating with me about him. :smile:

Very thankful to the selectors for not having the same mindset like you of “If Marnus and Zak can do it, then Sanju can to” 

23 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

I wish your boy Sanju has worked equally hard in domestic cricket the way you are working your butt off here debating with me about him. :smile:

Very thankful to the selectors for not having the same mindset like you of “If Marnus and Zak can do it, then Sanju can to” 

bas khatam facts .....aa gaya opinion dene pe

55 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@zen - u wanna see some split personality syndrome 

IIRC, I saw a thread titled "drop Smith" or something like that .... so maybe an angry RR fan :dontknow:

RR still has 6 games to go, 4 of those v CSK, K11, KKR & SRH so still hope if RR can peak at the right time 

29 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bas khatam facts .....aa gaya opinion dene pe

Facts are in front of you.

He’s a failure in both domestic cricket and IPL. 

That’s why he has barely played for India and most likely won’t get many chances in the future as well.  

Your ranting here isn’t going to convert him into a world class player. 

8 minutes ago, zen said:

IIRC, I saw a thread titled "drop Smith" or something like that .... so maybe an angry RR fan :dontknow:

RR still has 6 games to go, 4 of those v CSK, K11, KKR & SRH so still hope if RR can peak at the right time 

Angry Team India fan bro lol. 

I used to be a supporter of him as well just like you guys but I have figured out that he just doesn’t have it in him to be a great batsman for all 3 of Team India, Team Rajasthan Royals and Team Kerala. 

I have wasted my patience waiting for this guy to evolve. He’s not worth the high ratings he gets. 

1 minute ago, SecondSlip said:

Facts are in front of you.

He’s a failure in both domestic cricket and IPL. 

That’s why he has barely played for India and most likely won’t get many chances in the future as well.  

Your ranting here isn’t going to convert him into a world class player. 

Let me jog ur memory a bit

no one is denying he has failed in domestic but ur asking ppl why do they rate him so everyone told u he has the ability to be a match winner which ur self has claimed in past.  People standby it unlike you who is more fickle minded then kohli , then u criticize kohli for chopping and changing where as thats what u want .

Kya hypocrisy khudh ke andar patience nahin dusro ko chale gyaan bantne 

Let him play 2-3 innings ull flip again

4 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

I used to be a supporter of him as well just like you guys but I have figured out that he just doesn’t have it in him to be a great batsman for all 3 of Team India, Team Rajasthan Royals and Team Kerala. 

I have wasted my patience waiting for this guy to evolve. He’s not worth the high ratings he gets. 

Did u loose ur patience on KL as well

On 11/21/2019 at 6:18 AM, SecondSlip said:

If it was up to you, proven failures like KL Rahul & Hardik Pandya would still be in our test team! :laugh: 

and this was posted in t20 team.....so tell me how is KL doing in t20 cricket ?

10 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Note that not everyone has to be a great batsman .... Great batsmen have hardly won India much - it is the likes of Yuvi, GG, Amarnath, Srikant, etc., who have put their hand up at key moments in tournaments like the WC

Edited by zen

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Let me jog ur memory a bit

no one is denying he has failed in domestic but ur asking ppl why do they rate him so everyone told u he has the ability to be a match winner which ur self has claimed in past.  People standby it unlike you who is more fickle minded then kohli , then u criticize kohli for chopping and changing where as thats what u want .

Kya hypocrisy khudh ke andar patience nahin dusro ko chale gyaan bantne 

Let him play 2-3 innings ull flip again

He needs to be a match winner in domestic cricket first before being highly rated. I was wrong about him just like our selectors and captain are wrong about many players. Even you have been wrong about players in the past to. Unmukt Chand being one of them. 

Let him perform for 2-3 years in domestic cricket before I “flip again” 

Thank god your not a selector, we would be worse than Bangladesh then. 

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Did u loose ur patience on KL as well

and this was posted in t20 team.....so tell me how is KL doing in t20 cricket ?

KL Rahul and Hardik Pandya are still failures in test cricket. Let them earn their comebacks by performing in Ranji Trophy. 

Anyways stick on topic. 

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Note that not everyone has to be a great batsman .... Great batsmen has hardly won won India much - it is the likes of Yuvi, GG, Dhoni, Amarnath, Srikant, etc., who have put their hand up at key moments 

Sanju will never reach to the level of the players mentioned above. All were proven domestic performers :thumb:

First he needs to put his hand up for his domestic side Kerala at key moments! 

3 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

KL Rahul and Hardik Pandya are still failures in test cricket. Let them earn their comebacks by performing in Ranji Trophy. 

Anyways stick on topic. 

u wrote that in a t20 team post not test

Pandya played 11 test , since when is someone a declared failure in 11 test ?

6 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

He needs to be a match winner in domestic cricket first before being highly rated. I was wrong about him just like our selectors and captain are wrong about many players. Even you have been wrong about players in the past to. Unmukt Chand being one of them. 

IPL is domestic t20 and he has won many matches 

6 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Let him perform for 2-3 years in domestic cricket before I “flip again” 

Thank god your not a selector, we would be worse than Bangladesh then. 

Ufff itni tareef 

4 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Sanju will never reach to the level of the players mentioned above. All were proven domestic performers :thumb:

First he needs to put his hand up for his domestic side Kerala at key moments! 

Why would playing for Kerala be important for T20s when tournament like IPL is where the talent is scouted for it? 

In IPL, he is playing besides the likes of Buttler, Stokes and Smith, and considered among its top 5 players (the 5th being Archer)

Edited by zen

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u wrote that in a t20 team post not test

Pandya played 11 test , since when is someone a declared failure in 11 test ?

IPL is domestic t20 and he has won many matches 

Ufff itni tareef 

You are saying he has won many matches in IPL, but he has lost many more than that throwing his wicket away countless times. 

1 minute ago, SecondSlip said:

I thought you were talking about ODIs when you took the names of Dhoni, Amarnath, Srikanth :giggle:

Even for ODIs, talent is scounted in IPL. Navdeep Saini and Pant for e.g. have made it to both 

Why would playing for Kerala be important for ODIs/T20s, when a talented player is playing so many games every year with some of the best players in the format? Cricketers, selectors, fans can judge the quality of a player when he bats along with Buttler for e.g. and faces quality bowlers from both India and overseas. 

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Even for ODIs, talent is scounted in IPL. Navdeep Saini and Pant for e.g. have made it to both 

Why would playing for Kerala be important for ODIs/T20s, when a talented player is playing so many games every year with some of the best players in the format? Cricketers, selectors, fans can judge the quality of a player when he bats along with Buttler for e.g. and faces quality bowlers from both India and overseas. 

Because if a player performs consistently in domestic cricket, then he can be brought into the national team and given consistent chances. 

I admit Sanju is talented but even in IPL, he has massively underachieved for years with all the talent at his disposal. 

I don’t want someone like that to play for Team India and neither should you!