Why is Sanju Samson so highly rated?

SecondSlip

Kaahe ka talent yaar, maaf kardo bhai.

Time to set a new definition of talent. 

Babar azam is what i call a real talent, no fancy six hitting no outrageous shots but the guy can play in all conditions and doesn't look uncomfortable against top quality bowlers. That's what a real talent is not these lallu panjus. 

3 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Babar azam is what i call a real talent, no fancy six hitting no outrageous shots but the guy can play in all conditions and doesn't look uncomfortable against top quality bowlers. That's what a real talent is not these lallu panjus. 

You think Babar Azam will make it to Kerala team?

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

You think Babar Azam will make it to Kerala team?

Let me spell it out for you,(i dont freaking care about kerala or up or bihar ) at the end of their respective careers sanju samson won't even be fit to tie azams  shoelaces. 

7 hours ago, Adamant said:

Wah kya ghatiya xample hai, in this day n age of 350 we are giving examples of someone lack of ability to hit sixes. 

Its not babar limited ability thats his ability but him remaining in his limit that is his plus point 

Samson doesnt hit fancy shots, he has the ability to hit big ones effortlessly 

7 hours ago, Adamant said:

Let me spell it out for you,(i dont freaking care about kerala or up or bihar ) at the end of their respective careers sanju samson won't even be fit to tie azams  shoelaces. 

Cause it easy to get in a no.8 side then a top ranking side. 

Had sanju played for Pakistan they would have called him next rohit sharma

Yes babar has done great for pakistan but the comparison to sanju is poor coz both are very different batsman. In pakitan it was umar akmal who was much more gifted then babar

Let me spell it out for you- you dont understand the difference between natural ability and inconsistency .

• Talent alone doesnt mean success
  • But failure doesnt mean lack of natural ability 

8 hours ago, Adamant said:

Har gali mei milte hai Babar Azam jaise talent India mei :lol:

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wah kya ghatiya xample hai, in this day n age of 350 we are giving examples of someone lack of ability to hit sixes. 

Its not babar limited ability thats his ability but him remaining in his limit that is his plus point 

Samson doesnt hit fancy shots, he has the ability to hit big ones effortlessly 

Cause it easy to get in a no.8 side then a top ranking side. 

Had sanju played for Pakistan they would have called him next rohit sharma

Yes babar has done great for pakistan but the comparison to sanju is poor coz both are very different batsman. In pakitan it was umar akmal who was much more gifted then babar

Let me spell it out for you- you dont understand the difference between natural ability and inconsistency .

• Talent alone doesnt mean success
  • But failure doesnt mean lack of natural ability 

Now this explanation is ridiculous. 

So basically even if babar azam ends up averaging 50+ in all formats we won't be able to compare him with his highness sanju samson just bcoz he plays for pakistan. Lol

FGS brother atleast think about it, that guy is consistently getting praises from all over the world, getting selected in icc world x1 making hundreds vs cummins, starc, boult etc. He is literally carrying pakistan on his shoulders and here i get to know that i can't even compare him with a nobody like samson who can't even carry his state team let alone india. He is not even good enough to get selected for india. 

As for six hitting, yes he is limited in that aspect but that's ehat i am saying, you don't define talent with six hitting, its ridiculous. We don't want afridis. 

Coulda would shoulda doesn't matter

I will repeat at the end of their career sanju samson won't even be fit to tie azams shoelaces. 

Atleast be fair enough to recognise that both are poles apart. You can say that azam is a successful cricketer can't say the same about samson. 

49 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Now this explanation is ridiculous. 

So basically even if babar azam ends up averaging 50+ in all formats we won't be able to compare him with his highness sanju samson just bcoz he plays for pakistan. Lol

U cant compare two different batsman playing for different teams.

No doubt babar is is a top class batsman but his big avg doesnt help his team thats also a reality. Sanju had he been in pakistan wud have played for pakistan by now 

FGS brother atleast think about it, that guy is consistently getting praises from all over the world, getting selected in icc world x1 making hundreds vs cummins, starc, boult etc. He is literally carrying pakistan on his shoulders and here i get to know that i can't even compare him with a nobody like samson who can't even carry his state team let alone india. He is not even good enough to get selected for india. 

But samson has been selected for india few times 

As for six hitting, yes he is limited in that aspect but that's ehat i am saying, you don't define talent with six hitting, its ridiculous. We don't want afridis. 

In LOI its a very important thing and its not samson six hitting ability that he is rated its his overall stroke play ability.

Again afridi is a wrong comparison, ppl need to understand what was afridi n what was his problem. Afridi won them a world cup and was MOT in another. Trust me had we had a player like afridi no one wud have minded, had he been an indian his batting wont have declined 

Coulda would shoulda doesn't matter

I will repeat at the end of their career sanju samson won't even be fit to tie azams shoelaces. 

U compare 2 similar player u just dnt compare for sake of it

Atleast be fair enough to recognise that both are poles apart. You can say that azam is a successful cricketer can't say the same about samson. 

I dont comment till the time their careers end. 

Surely babar will ends as one if greats of pakistan but we dont knw where samson can end. 

34 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No doubt babar is is a top class batsman but his big avg doesnt help his team thats also a reality. Sanju had he been in pakistan wud have played for pakistan by now 

Did sachins big average helped india in the 90s when we were getting schooled by even zimbabwe. The fact is one player can't win you matches you need a proper team for that. 

He is performing as good as anyone, yes he doesn't have a fifth gear but that's just one weakness, he ticks all other boxes. 

39 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

But samson has been selected for india few times 

I am talking about having a fixed spot in the team, as of now he isn't even the backup wktkeeper in any format. 

41 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In LOI its a very important thing and its not samson six hitting ability that he is rated its his overall stroke play ability.

Yes it's important, but he can play the role of an anchor bcoz he ticks all other boxes. 

As for afridi, he was a GoAT t20i allrounder but he wouldn't get into our team solely on the basis of batting. 

The only thing samson is good at is shot making ability and there's no player in the world who succeeded solely on the basis of that.