Who will win Match 36?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win among

• Mumbai Indians
    • Kings XI Punjab

12 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Delhi capital for last 2-3 seasons and anyone against MI and RCB and SRH 

why -ve support? :dontknow:

I support :mi:  and also have an underdog/darkhorse team in :rr: to experience various emotions 

For other teams, I try to remain as neutral as possible .... @velu would probably agree that I supported :csk: (key rival of mi) too as it is an

underdog in this tournament

PS I also like my teams to qualify based on their strength so do not hope for other competing teams to lose to improve their chances! 

Edited by zen

I think we can stick a fork in this. Middle order sucks. Not sure how long Pooran would last. No point KL slowing down. Needs to play his natural game. There was no reason to slow down past couple of overs. Pressure got to Boss.

Edited by Kothili

1 minute ago, zen said:

why -ve support? :dontknow:

I support :mi:  and also have an underdog/darkhorse team in :rr: to experience various emotions 

For other teams, I try to remain as neutral as possible .... @velu would probably agree that I supported :csk: (key rival of mi) too when it was an underdog 

Well in general I support underdogs , it’s mostly support for likes of DC , RR and Kings11 who have been relatively poor so far . 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

surprisingly it isn’t as strong as it used to be since he started living in England. He sounds less fake now but still fake. 

I think to Indians in India or Lankans in lanka it will look more weird naturaly. People who live in UK or other English speaking countries where English is the first or primary language like you do in U.S, it will look less fake. This is because you yourself would have changed the way you pronounce certain words than what you used to do in India. Not daying you changed the accent but now you pronounce some words better. 

I think most people don’t change accents but just stress on certain words more now since they have figured out the right way to pronounce certain words. Now that to a lot of  people back home it would seem like that the person has changed the accent but that is not exactly what is happening every time.

Yes, Sangakara’s case is different. He lived most his life in Lanka but desis living in Canada(Kaneda), US, UK over 10 years will have a natural change which isn’t fake especially if they migrated before the age of 25 years or before as that age folks evolve much faster.