coffee_rules

IPL Match 36 | KXIP v MI | 18-Oct-2020 | Dubai #IPL2020

Who will win Match 36?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win among

• Mumbai Indians
    • Kings XI Punjab

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

it was fantastic and under extreme pressure , dont kow why ppl call him a mental midget 

This Mumbai much better than other teams and those runs under pressure are gold . He did not allow the RRR to climb high in this match. 

Whoever doubts quality of this innings need to  see the replay again how he measured upto Bhumra when he was bowling really good .

2 hours ago, asterix said:

The only thing IPL Governing Council needs to do is to Tie up with SONY & MS to launch PS5 & X-Box games...

IPLT20 GAME 1.0 (Post-COVID-19) launch in a glittering ceremony...

:giggle:

I really want to ask people like you. How do you think things like that six save and rahul doing that amazing run outs be fixed. Match would have a different result if not for on

These fixing allegations are getting tiring and spoiling the threads for others. Not to mentjon you are calling amazing bowling of shami, bumrah as fixing 

Not even pakistanis are claimg these fixed even though they hate ipl but some Indians, smh 

2 hours ago, asterix said:

It’s not about MI deserving. MI never wanted to win. Close to 5-6 catches were “dropped” by MI...

Anybody who thinks MI cannot score 6 runs in super over needs to smell coffee(rules)...

The amount of “adjustments” Rohit and his team has to do to get the “desired” result with “full paisa wasool” is staggering and close to a Computer having AI (Artificial Intelligence)...

so shamis six amazing balls were all fixing. I would like to see any batsmen in the world hit those balls. 

You understand if rahul had not done the run out mumbai would have won?

. sore losers like you spoil matches for everyone 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

I really want to ask people like you. How do you think things like that six save and rahul doing that amazing run outs be fixed. Match would have a different result if not for on

These fixing allegations are getting tiring and spoiling the threads for others. Not to mentjon you are calling amazing bowling of shami, bumrah as fixing 

Not even pakistanis are claimg these fixed even though they hate ipl but some Indians, smh 

We are just having fun man...why so touchy. Its just IPL anyway :laugh:

Come Australia tour...everyone will be serious :hitler:

5 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

This Mumbai much better than other teams and those runs under pressure are gold . He did not allow the RRR to climb high in this match. 

Whoever doubts quality of this innings need to  see the replay again how he measured upto Bhumra when he was bowling really good .

He has played well bumrah in past to, there is this shot he plays to bumrah over covers that many wnt dare to. Archer is another who he plays better then anyone has

5 hours ago, New guy said:

so shamis six amazing balls were all fixing. I would like to see any batsmen in the world hit those balls. 

You understand if rahul had not done the run out mumbai would have won?

. sore losers like you spoil matches for everyone 

Sore losers?

Looks like you are taking this league seriously... Rekax.

Im not the only one saying all this. Every body in match threads say this. Yes I could be wrong but I’m not the only one.

Whoever MI wins match or Trophy, Ambani has bought the umpires, Bambis have bought the umpires etc.

In this match thread you’ll see many are saying MI bought the umpires or when the scores tied for super over and during the first super over.

Stop being a jerk and relax. There’s lots of banter goes here. Don’t take this league seriously.