Thala didn’t see any spark in youngsters

Laaloo

43 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Srikanth blasts Dhoni :giggle:

He was Cheeka’s favourite and it was under his selections committee that Dhoni was made captain.

I guess those who can’t understand Tamil also can get an idea :winky:

i understand his sentiments even though i can't understand shyt what he is talking. 

They have the weakest set of youngsters TBF. None of Gaikwad, Jagadeeshan, Sai Kishore, Monu Singh would get into any other IPL team. Cant blame Dhoni here for not picking them and going for the tried and tested

Edited by Vickydev

16 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

They have the weakest set of youngsters TBF. None of Gaikwad, Jagadeeshan, Sai Kishore, Monu Singh would get into any other IPL team. Cant blame Dhoni here for not picking them and going for the tried and tested

Jadhav has a strike rate of 98 for the last 3 years.

Gaikwad was the second highest scorer in the domestic tournament.

ngidi hasn’t played since he bowled bad at Sharjah. Hazel wood just played today after playing one game I think earlier. 

dhoni is to blame. Why is he making excuses after excuses? And now putting the blame on the younger players who had to play out of position and rarely got a chance to play. Dhoni made excuses that they had to chase all the time. Now when he won the toss and batted first, they are scoring 125 runs. Where is the intent? Why does dhoni keep playing hasbeens?

Spark has been missing in Dhoni himself for last few years. 

How many youngsters does the team has anyways. I doubt the team has anyone one under 20 years. Perhaps only a few under 25. The team hardly has any youngsters. Who are these youngsters he is referring to.

CSK should select atleast 4 or 5 Chennai players in team as the locals know the home ground next tome. The local cricketers should also get this stage and experience. He has not even groomed his backup keeper properly.

Dhoni should be sacked as captain for such horrible performance from himself as well as team and the failure to develop a team for future. Once these seniors go the rare youngsters who are on team will hardly have just 10 match experience. The planning has been worst.

Edited by Straight Drive

The same guy got seniors kicked out from international cricket to establish his authority and run the team in an autocratic way. However, when it comes to franchise cricket, he has exact opposite opinion for some reason. 

I am glad he's horribly out of form and is getting exposed match after match. Totally deserves this humiliation and a disgraceful ending to his career. It's cringing to see his PR still trying to manage things by focussing on one of two good catches, or Start Sports commentators trying to show his discussions with bowlers as some work of genius. I do hope he has the guts to drop himself midway of the tournament to make way for Jagdeeshan.

So far Dhoni's performance in 10 matches has been below par. Neither has he scored enough runs of his own, and whatever little he has scored, these below par runs in total; he has scored them at a below par strike rate as well.

Matches : 10

innings : 9

Runs : 164

Strike Rate : 125.19

Jagdeesan can replace Dhoni. This will help CSK develop youngsters for next IPL atleast.