Kris Srikkanth rips apart Dhoni in Star Sports Tamil post match show

Gollum

7 hours ago, The Realist said:

He was terrible. Same old was endlessly recycled and sections were consistently pathetic.

All very well criticising Dhoni now but when selector used to lick Dhoni's rear obediently under his captaincy.

Still many exciting youngsters debuted under his reign, he selected the WC winning squad. After seeing MSK's chwtiyapa Cheeka appears like a visionary. 

8 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Yeah, but he didn't translate "podalanga" 

I know podalanga is a variety of gourd, hate it, they make podalanga curry and kootu in Tamil homes and even serve in weddings.

But why did he use it there? Does it have double meaning? 

2 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Boo freakin hoo. Not going to shed a tear. :lol: Totally deserve this ignominy.

Yenda dei ivvalo naalum avan idhai than indian team layum senjittu irundhaan. Naanga ellam pala varushama idhai thaan sollitu irukkom. Ippo thaan un kannukku theriyudha. Un team kku idhu thevai thaan. Neenga 10 varushama adicha koothukku Idhuvum venum innamum venum.

Adutha varushamaum idhai vida mosama thaanda irukkanum. Appo thaan ungalukku ellam butthi varum.

BTW heard grape vine that there's some pay dispute in the franchise. Bonus news. Nalla adichikittu saavunga.

Really? Are you serious?

Intuitively, I would have thought otherwise. :dontknow:

Just now, Mariyam said:

Not a word. :D I was assuming the worst.

I'm just trying to troll CSK fans.

Even though I've been to Chennai quite a few times for work, I don't speak any Tamil. 

A colleague gave me basic tips. She said use 'podanga' after every verb which you can utter in English and people will get the gist.

Drive podanga

Work podanga etc

But I am yet to try this.

It's malayalam not tamil. :p:

Even i don't understand much of Tamil. Im born n brt up in Mumbai, but originally frm Kerala. 

Nothing bad i just said 'acha hua aise hi hona chahie uske sath' :cheer::cantstop:

3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Not a word. :D I was assuming the worst.

I'm just trying to troll CSK fans.

Even though I've been to Chennai quite a few times for work, I don't speak any Tamil. 

A colleague gave me basic tips. She said use 'podanga' after every verb which you can utter in English and people will get the gist.

Drive podanga

Work podanga etc

But I am yet to try this.

Please don't. It's an insult.

There's even a popular song podanggoo

5 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Look at the entitlement of these CSK fans as if playoff is a guaranteed spot for them. It's ok you miss out some time & this will be only the first time, so it happens. MI also didn't make 2 play-offs in last 5 years.

But what these experts & fans are saying they should have said last year or during the last auction, when Dhoni absolutely splurged the money on has beens like Chawla & continued to back Jadhav. They should have seen this coming with the myopic side they assembled 3 years ago.

Also, the biggest factor is Raina, Dhoni as a captain suffers considerably without Raina, ur was visible even in 2016 when he had a average season with RPS without Raina.

If I were the CSK fan, I ll be delighted with te returns in last 3 years, 1 win & 1 runner up trophy. That is gold with an ageing, short sighted team they picked up. Now, multiple factors have combined to bite them in the back.

Good time now to invest in the youth & back players who ll play next year. Get Williamson on board next year.

What's this Williamson for CSK calls all around ? Has Williamson conveyed that he is ready to leave SRH ? Even if he is , then other franchisees will also bid for the services of WC 2019 finalist and top scorer and him being in CSK is no where certain.

Does Dhoni (+TM, Srini) have a problem with Tamil players or what? So many Tams shining in other franchises yet CSK doesn't pick them in auctions. Then they play Jadhav over Jagadeesan, Dhoni talks about spark in presentation ceremony. CSK could have easily formed a solid core of 3-4 local players by now. 

Someone tell this to Seeman anna, let him be useful for once. 

Edited by Gollum