Braindead Pakistanis trending boycottfranceproducts on Twitter?

Franco Vazquez

Just a thought... If tomorrow Charlie Hebdo publishes a nude pic if any Hindu Deity what will be the reaction of the Hindus? Of course we will protest. Wouldn’t there be any calls of boycott French products (Rafale anyone?? Of course there will be... 

I don’t agree with this absolute FoE in which you make cartoons of other religion. Imagine laser illumination on a landmark building a nude cartoon of Hindu goddess. How would you feel? 

If you are religious, resoect every religion. If you’re an atheist, don’t ridicule or abuse other persons beliefs. 

38 minutes ago, asterix said:

Just a thought... If tomorrow Charlie Hebdo publishes a nude pic if any Hindu Deity what will be the reaction of the Hindus? Of course we will protest. Wouldn’t there be any calls of boycott French products (Rafale anyone?? Of course there will be... 

I don’t agree with this absolute FoE in which you make cartoons of other religion. Imagine laser illumination on a landmark building a nude cartoon of Hindu goddess. How would you feel? 

If you are religious, resoect every religion. If you’re an atheist, don’t ridicule or abuse other persons beliefs. 

Nudity should not be offensive in my opinion. If you look at gods from Egypt, Mesopotamia and Indus, almost all were nude, this we are talking of an era when civilizations were mature. Check out Angkor Wat temple too!

What would be genuinely offensive is sexualizing a religion, like Wendy Donniger does it.

Edited by MechEng

42 minutes ago, asterix said:

Spot on ,FoE should not give right to anyone to abuse/mock other religions or personal beliefs of other people. French have got this aspect wrong.

2 hours ago, asterix said:

When was the last time, Kafirs beheaded any one for displaying showing cartoons? Never. And No. If Charlie Hebdo publishes anything attacking evils of Hindus, Indian will not boycott made in France. Nor do Hindus stop vising France. They have common sense. Infact, Indian themselves will accept it with open arms unless there is agenda.

let me give you example: If tomorrow Macron says, Indian caste system is bad and needs reform, Most opponent Indian Hindus will argue is howt is it Macrons business. No one will argue that Caste system is not bad.

Edited by mishra

4 hours ago, asterix said:

Two different things: 

1. Charlie Hebdo is French but France is not Charlie Hebdo.. so Hindus would protest the cartoon but they won't boycott France products

2. If Macron endorses these nude deity cartoon then Indians would go to lengths to boycott French and French products

Also, Macron took stand against beheading.. and its a right stand.. Imagine you are giving refuge to those illegal migrants and one of them beheads your citizen in a broad daylight.. 

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

Nudity should not be offensive in my opinion. If you look at gods from Egypt, Mesopotamia and Indus, almost all were nude, this we are talking of an era when civilizations were mature. Check out Angkor Wat temple too!

What would be genuinely offensive is sexualizing a religion, like Wendy Donniger does it.

I'v been to Angkor Wat. Don't recall seeing any "nudes" there.  Kuch bhi.

5 minutes ago, veer said:

Basically it's a total ch*pa.. 

We muslims are anti-everything but if you are anti-muslim then you are islamophobic..

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

Brilliant thread

I wonder why Imran is not appealing to all Pak citizens who live in France to return back or better why arent Pakistani leaving france ? 

18 minutes ago, veer said:

Basically it's a total ch*pa.. 

We muslims are anti-everything but if you are anti-muslim then you are islamophobic..

Not even anti-Muslim. France is abiding by its FOE rules, more vigorous now since patience of public is wearing thin, a *ing migrant bstard decapitating an innocent teacher in the middle of the road, and not an isolated case. 

14 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I wonder why Imran is not appealing to all Pak citizens who live in France to return back or better why arent Pakistani leaving france ? 

Why would anyone go to that cesspit called Bakiland quitting a place like France forever? Heck, they would prefer Europe to any of the 57 Muslim countries.

44 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

This happened just two weeks after that 2o year old Pakistani refugee killed two people in a lunch break at Charlie hebdo office and they didn’t even work for them. And his terrorist father said he made Islam proud and the journalist was laughing. Kitne ghatiye log hai yaar 

Father should be arrested too and put in jail.

WTF kind of sick people.

He was chosen by ‘Allah’: Pakistanis celebrate terrorist who had stabbed 4 people near Charlie Hebdo office in Paris

The father says that the terrorist had called his family before the attack and had claimed that he had been 'chosen' to do the Prophet's work. The reporter is seen further insisting that the whole world is 'praising' Hassan's deeds.

Stabbed 4 innocent people with a meat cleaver. Hero in Pakistan, hero of Muslim world. 

Ready to sacrifice lives of 5 sons for Mohammed, claims Hassan’s father

In the video, the channel’s reporter begins by profusely congratulating the father of the arrested terrorist, saying that he was chosen by ‘Allah’ to stab people.

The terrorist’s family also seems to be ‘proud’ that their son stabbed civillians beause he was apparently ‘hurt’ by the cartoons. Expressing pride over his son’s ‘brave’ act, Hassan’s father stated, “I am very happy at hear. To save the Honour of our prophet, I am ready to sacrifice my life and the lives of all my 5 sons. “

In the video, the channel’s reporter is seen encouraging the father. He asserts that there are Pakisanis who are ‘proud’ of the terrorist. The father replied, “My son has the heart of steel.” He stated that his wife too approved of his son’s actions. He also revealed that Hassan was inspired by Sunni Muslim cleric Ilyas Qadri and would read Namaaz five times a day.

The father says that the terrorist had called his family before the attack and had claimed that he had been ‘chosen’ to do the Prophet’s work. The reporter is seen further insisting that the whole world is ‘praising’ Hassan’s deeds.

He was then heard chanting slogans such as,’ Rasool ke ghulam hai‘ (We are slaves of the Prophet) and ‘Ghulamiya rasool mein maut bhi kubool hai‘ (In the slavery of the Prophet, I am ready to sacrifice my life).