Braindead Pakistanis trending boycottfranceproducts on Twitter?

Franco Vazquez

15 hours ago, chewy said:

Dumb Pakistanis, this quarel between Macron and Erdagon being going for past couple of years. None of the Middle East countries have backed Eradagon's call for boycott or backed his insults at Macron.

But as usual like stray dog, Pakistan goes around sniffing its masters' arses, sometimes China, this time Turkey. Bukhari nation.

Dumb it is, but they thought it was a chance for their puppet Immy to grab some "spotlight" as global muslim 'thought leader'.  Duffers don't realize that they might believe their own propaganda, but outside their little 5th generation bubble, not many buy into what empty headed puppets are spouting.  Imran is widely seen as an impotent powerless figurehead representing a 3rd world basketcase that is only leading in debt and bigotry.  

What Imran, and his handlers want, or were trying to position - was a "dynamic" muslim leader, a muslim "kennedy" who can hobnob with the Davos crowd and tell them the "true" story of what Islam is, what Pakistan's whinges against "Fascist" India and Mudi.  Get the bigshots of the world to 'buy in' to the story of an "honest reformer", "good muslim leader", so that the loan and aid dollars can start flowing again.  

But this "strategery" only works as a madrassah masturbatory fantasy, not in real life.  

On 10/25/2020 at 1:09 PM, Gollum said:

As long as this tamasha doesn't reach India I am happy. Some influencers have started instigating in SM circles, so need to be careful. Delhi riots too had a huge SM role.  

Also France must brace for more terror attacks. Even French embassies and installations across the world......red alert. 

I know of two instances in India where someone wrote some negative of Muhammad and was killed immediately. This was in the 80s. Now the climate is even more militant. 

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Do yo know who Kamlesh Tiwari was?

I had to look him up.

One story I was talking about is the death of an author who had published a book where he mentioned that Muhammad had some missing teeth. He was stabbed in broad daylight when he was leaving the publisher's office in College St (a famous area for books, publishers, and the local intellegensia in Calcutta). This was in the 80s. There was also a riot when a local newspaper published a story title "Muhammad the Idiot", where there was no reference to the Prophet, rather the name of the protagonist was Muhammad.

Why are these guys such snowflakes? I once asked a Bangladeshi colleague of mine who was decent guy, but a devout Muslim, why people get so riled up. Do they think Muhammad or Allah would care if some Joe Blow, called them names. After all, Allah is the Almighty and Muhammad is his representative, so why would be they so thin skinned? His answer was it is written in the holy book. They take everything verbatim. 

Edited by Audiophile

21 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

One story I was talking about is the death of an author who had published a book where he mentioned that Muhammad had some missing teeth. He was stabbed in broad daylight when he was leaving the publisher's office in College St (a famous area for books, publishers, and the local intellegensia in Calcutta). This was in the 80s. There was also a riot when a local newspaper published a story title "Muhammad the Idiot", where there was no reference to the Prophet, rather the name of the protagonist was Muhammad.

Your story reminds me of TJ Joseph, a prof in Kerala, in one of the question papers he set, he named a random character Muhammad (like Ram had 10 apples, Shyam had 15 oranges...something as trivial), so a group assaulted him and chopped off his hand. The monsters were PFI cadre, which is an Islamist political group in South India. PFI even took out rallies in praise of the attackers. That org is still not banned in India. You can google, lots of stories/development about that case. He had to live in constant fear after that incident, political parties snubbed him, his college dismissed him out of fear, church stayed quiet. His family kept getting threats, wife who was taking care of him got depressed and committed suicide. He didn't even make any hate comment about the Prophet, just a question in the exam, acquitted by the court. Life ruined, always in fear, and no liberal sheds tears for such victims of Islamist fanaticism in this great country.  

47 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

What the hell is he talking about 

Irrefutable evidence lol. Most likely something that Rahul pappu said or New York Times printed. That is their definition of evidence. :hysterical:

Haven't they been harping about the Kulbhushan dossier, which they haven't taken to the UN yet? :cantstop: