Jump to content
Franco Vazquez

Braindead Pakistanis trending boycottfranceproducts on Twitter?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Look at the PP thread, most of them are so called educated Muslims.

Don't know about present situation but definitely some hardcore extremists a few years back, mainly from UK. No doubt they will be under surveillance of anti-terror watchdogs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gollum said:

As long as this tamasha doesn't reach India I am happy. Some influencers have started instigating in SM circles, so need to be careful. Delhi riots too had a huge SM role.  

 

Also France must brace for more terror attacks. Even French embassies and installations across the world......red alert. 

Countries will have to be more stringent to prevent terror attacks. The departments looking after maintaining "Law and Order" of countries should be proactive. Sovereignty of the nation is of prime importance. Ban all provocative social media accounts if required within a days time. Block tweets with "keywords"  if required. Do anything which limits or reduces  hatred which is attempted to spread through SM.

Edited by Straight Drive
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Countries will have to be more stringent to prevent terror attacks. The departments looking after maintaining "Law and Order" of countries should be proactive. Sovereignty of the nation is of prime importance. Ban all provocative social media accounts if required within a days time. Block tweets with "keywords"  if required. Do anything which limits or reduces  hatred which is attempted to spread through SM.

Same old BS to clamp down on FoE.More Muslims have been killed by  western forces than by any of these terror attacks.Who is gonna keep a tab on them ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Same old BS to clamp down on FoE.More Muslims have been killed by  western forces than by any of these terror attacks.Who is gonna keep a tab on them ?

 

As an Indian I am more concerned about what happens in India first and how India can be proactive in tackling hatred being propogated using SM.

 

Whatever happens in ME, primarily it's the responsibilities of those countries to tackle their issues. Let them decide how they would keep a tab on their problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

 

As an Indian I am more concerned about what happens in India first and how India can be proactive in tackling hatred being propogated using SM.

 

Whatever happens in ME, primarily it's the responsibilities of those countries to tackle their issues. Let them decide how they would keep a tab on their problems.

Let's them make their threats on social media ,it only helps the security guys.

 

 

India's problem is we have believed in these kumbaya nonsense for far too long and not stood up for ourselves.In any case authorities in India or in the west doesn't care for the common man ,they are more worried about losing their hold on power. Macron is more worried about nationalists like le pen so he is making such statements to gatekeep her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Let's them make their threats on social media ,it only helps the security guys.

 

 

India's problem is we have believed in these kumbaya nonsense for far too long and not stood up for ourselves.In any case authorities in India or in the west doesn't care for the common man ,they are more worried about losing their hold on power. Macron is more worried about nationalists like le pen so he is making such statements to gatekeep her.

I never understand when people say more Muslims are killed by west Do you want west to behave like India and only fight terrorist in their own countries and let them go unchecked in Middle East. West is not India. It will go and fight in any part of world if need be.

 

As far as killing in Muslim world go, Most Muslims/non Muslims are killed/murdered by terrorist or Islamic regimes. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, lebnon, Sudan, Somalia,Nigeria, Who if not Regimes of Qatar, Turkey Saudi Iran isnt killing. Killing by the sect war of Muslims or Islamically justifiable murders of Kaafirs by far outnumbers any death due to non Muslim nations. They are simply war mongers and killers. Humanity doesnt exist.

 

Kumbaya has nothing to do with Indian problem. India's problem is nothing but power and violence by followers of Islamic ideology. They have made 3 out of one country. They give a damn about India. They give a dman about democracy. Infact democracy and Islamic ideology are completely opposite as the ideology believes in Supremacy of religion. Now , shall we change democratic values and turn into Putinisque system, Yes you can but you need weapon and status of Russia to have Putinesque system.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, mishra said:

I never understand when people say more Muslims are killed by west Do you want west to behave like India and only fight terrorist in their own countries and let them go unchecked in Middle East. West is not India. It will go and fight in any part of world if need be.

What terrorists were they fighting in the Me ? They overthrew saddam as he was anti isreal and was also trying to portray himself as some sort of sunni leader and challenging the saudis .

 

Brit/Usa have in fact supported muslim extremist like the saud tribe ,creating the muslim league and later recognizing pakistan ,supporting jihadis in russia, syria ,afghanistan etc ,as long as they align with their interest

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

46 minutes ago, mishra said:

As far as killing in Muslim world go, Most Muslims/non Muslims are killed/murdered by terrorist or Islamic regimes. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, lebnon, Sudan, Somalia,Nigeria, Who if not Regimes of Qatar, Turkey Saudi Iran isnt killing. Killing by the sect war of Muslims or Islamically justifiable murders of Kaafirs by far outnumbers any death due to non Muslim nations. They are simply war mongers and killers. Humanity doesnt exist.

 

 

Yeah but it's mostly in the past ,now there are hardly any kaffirs left in these countries ,so if you look into the numbers there would be more discrimination against muslims in uk/india than viceverca

 

 

46 minutes ago, mishra said:

Kumbaya has nothing to do with Indian problem

 

 

Before independence so many muslims of what is now pakistan used to serve in the british army and would behave like obedient slaves in front of them but now a few years of liberalism and multiculturalism and they think they can show their might lol .All this bravado disappears in front of china .

 

 

 

46 minutes ago, mishra said:

Infact democracy and Islamic ideology are completely opposite as the ideology believes in Supremacy of religion.

Just democracy or do you mean liberal democracy ?

 

 

Edited by MultiB48
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...