IPL Match 46 | Kings XI vs KKR | 26-Oct-2020 | Sharjah !!!

velu

57 minutes ago, zen said:

now it is called shite anchor :p:

We are so spoilt!  Growing up, SR of 60 was like, wow!  We had to endure the likes of Geoff Boycott and Chris Tavare.  And there was a Karnataka bat Kamal Tandon - there was one match that I think they were playing for a draw and he batted so slowly, my radio's battery fell asleep.   

10 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

We are so spoilt!  Growing up, SR of 60 was like, wow!  We had to endure the likes of Geoff Boycott and Chris Tavare.  And there was a Karnataka bat Kamal Tandon - there was one match that I think they were playing for a draw and he batted so slowly, my radio's battery fell asleep.   

those were the days.. mtchs were watched purely for srikanth and kapil..

Just now, sriniwu said:

those were the days.. mtchs were watched purely for srikanth and kapil..

I started doing that because that’s what my previous gen used to tune in to watch. Kapil and Cheeka but by the time I started watching cricket, they used to suck 9/10 times. I do remember couple of Cheeka’s knock vs Aus and WI in 1992. Kapil had become a bit of a consolidator by the early 90’s and I only saw highlights of his test 100 vs SA. I do remember the 6 in the Pakistan match though :hail: against Mushtaq

59 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

:kp: :yay::cheer:

UAE always is a good luck charm for us- Bambis in the final i see you :finger:

Calm down yo.

You barely beat us. You needed two super overs, that too in a match which didn't mean that much to us and meant everything to you and your chances of qualification.

That said. KxiP is a very likeable team. Congrats on your win.

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

I started doing that because that’s what my previous gen used to tune in to watch. Kapil and Cheeka but by the time I started watching cricket, they used to suck 9/10 times. I do remember couple of Cheeka’s knock vs Aus and WI in 1992. Kapil had become a bit of a consolidator by the early 90’s and I only saw highlights of his test 100 vs SA. I do remember the 6 in the Pakistan match though :hail: against Mushtaq

cheeka was probably the most selfless cricketet:aha:+  he always seemed to do well against pak & windies...i remember him hitting marshall for 6's in sharjah... c'pandit kept wickets for the windies in dat match i believe coz they had too many players sick

3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Calm down yo.

You barely beat us. You needed two super overs, that too in a match which didn't mean that much to us and meant everything to you and your chances of qualification.

That said. KxiP is a very likeable team. Congrats on your win.

I love how you are underplaying the Kings XI victory by making the match meaningless... conversely you couldn't beat the bottom ranked team in two super overs. Thats even more embarrassing.