India's squads for Australia announced (T20I, ODI and Tests)

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Cheeka is not the most articulate person, but KL's inclusion is not just based on IPL's performance or 2013 Aus 100, but his increase in stature in WC, T20 in NZs and in IPL this year as a captain. He will be a great backup to a not-so-confident Shaw, when Rohit is reluctant to open like he did in NZ earlier this year

he has played responsibly since his axing and i see an intent to spend a lot of time at the crease.i dont know if he has fixed all his technical faults but we have to find of because his talent is still immense.

12 hours ago, Black Zero said:

wtf kind of excuse is this, there is something fishy here definitely, and sooner or later it is bound to come out in public domain, you just can't do this to your star player and treat him like used rag. 

It's not an excuse. Rohit has a bad hamstring and he is talking about come back in IPL.

What if the selectors decide, on a whim, that we must add Kishan and SKY to the squad but in place of 2 others.  Whom would you choose?

Virat Kohli (Captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, KL Rahul (vice-captain and wicket-keeper), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Sanju Samson (wicket-keeper), Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Shami, Navdeep Saini, Deepak Chahar, Natarajan.

My two:  Shreyas Iyer and Manish Pandey.

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

This was the playing 11 of last test played by Team India against NZ:

Shaw
Agarwal
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Vihari
Pant
Jadeja
Umesh Yadav
Shami
Bumrah

Can we expect the same playing 11 against Aussies in 1st test. Any changes likely ?

first match: rohit in shaw, ishant in for umesh, saini in for jadeja

second match ashwin in for ishant, gill in for kohli

third match: kuldeep in for saini, ishant in for shami

fouth match: shami and siraj in for kuldeep and ashwin

37 minutes ago, Serpico said:

If Rohit doesn't goes sooner & eligible enough to play practice games he should not play in Adelaide.  Either of Gill or Shaw if they do well in two practice games should open with Mayank.  Enough of seniority crap

10 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

If Rohit doesn't goes sooner & eligible enough to play practice games he should not play in Adelaide.  Either of Gill or Shaw if they do well in two practice games should open with Mayank.  Enough of seniority crap

shastri already said that rohit and ishant need to board the plane in next 2-3 days to be eligible to play. I am guessing both of them would have to play the practice matches to prove their fitness

13 minutes ago, Serpico said:

shastri already said that rohit and ishant need to board the plane in next 2-3 days to be eligible to play. I am guessing both of them would have to play the practice matches to prove their fitness

Yes they've to make it quick as The Practice games collide with 1st T20..  So they have to quarantine for 14 days as well.  It's a race against time basically.  Let's see it"ll be tough though

3 hours ago, Serpico said:

Sharma is not in the squad due to injury. I think Ishant is also not in test squad.