IPL Match 47 | SRH vs DC | 27-Oct-2020 | Dubai

Gollum

Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which side will win?

• Chole Bhature
    • Hyderabadi Biryani
  2. 2. Which of these youngsters will have a better match?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2020 at 02:29 AM

25 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Don't tissue crying man Blank Template - Imgflip

@Gollum

You can always jump ship to KxiP or RCB or KKR or Orissa Oreos or any of the other 15 teams and support them as your own.

:icflove:

Part of a greater plan, we playing 4D chess which none of you peasants understand. Everything will become clear in a few days time <evil laugh>

And my fav Saha produced the knock of the tournament, so enjoyable match for me. Pity he wasn't played much earlier.  

Switched off the TV last night after Stoinis got out. Checked the scorecard just now and am not all surprised. Iyer and Pant hiding behind Stoinis and Heymeyer gave enough signals about their (low) confidence levels. Glad I didn't waste my sleep in this disaster! WTF is wrong with Pant? 100 strike rate is acceptable for about a dozen balls and after that you hit out or get out. I don't understand this tuk-tuk mentality at all. What is the objective? To preserve and boost averages? To hide in plain sight and hope someone else does the job? Batsmen should just look to get a quick 25-30 and stop worrying about playing till the end! 

56 minutes ago, nevada said:

Switched off the TV last night after Stoinis got out. Checked the scorecard just now and am not all surprised. Iyer and Pant hiding behind Stoinis and Heymeyer gave enough signals about their (low) confidence levels. Glad I didn't waste my sleep in this disaster! WTF is wrong with Pant? 100 strike rate is acceptable for about a dozen balls and after that you hit out or get out. I don't understand this tuk-tuk mentality at all. What is the objective? To preserve and boost averages? To hide in plain sight and hope someone else does the job? Batsmen should just look to get a quick 25-30 and stop worrying about playing till the end! 

Don’t be harsh on players... All the players are capable. They’ve to play “differently” on selected matches as per the demand of the tournament situation...

If they don’t follow the instructions they’ll be sidelined...

If you think Unadkat’s career is oven in IPL after that horrible over, you’ll be wrong. He’ll still be selected in the next auctions. 

7 hours ago, asterix said:

Don’t be harsh on players... All the players are capable. They’ve to play “differently” on selected matches as per the demand of the tournament situation...

If they don’t follow the instructions they’ll be sidelined...

If you think Unadkat’s career is oven in IPL after that horrible over, you’ll be wrong. He’ll still be selected in the next auctions. 

I watched both seasons of Inside Edge, so I feel what you are saying. Undercutter perfectly fills the need for a joke bowler who can flip a match upside down causing betting windfall. IPL is more theater than sport. Whatever the script masters throw our way, we have to be content I guess.

15 hours ago, Gollum said:

Part of a greater plan, we playing 4D chess which none of you peasants understand. Everything will become clear in a few days time <evil laugh>

And my fav Saha produced the knock of the tournament, so enjoyable match for me. Pity he wasn't played much earlier.  

I enjoyed watching Saha's innings too, he was in the zone last night. I was rooting for him to get a hundred. He is an amazing player who tries to do his best though he knows he might not even play the very next game! A very dedicated person and a through team man.