21-year-old Shot Dead in Broad Daylight Outside Her College

Texy

Enough news stories about Mewat, and all negative. Terrorism, LJ, abduction of kafir minors, violent crime, riots, rapes, smuggling, gang wars, attacks on non-Muslim processions, exodus of kafirs, provocative slogans against India, the usual. Swati Goel Sharma has recorded them all, high quality journalism there. 

Demographic battle has been lost and these Mewat based troublemakers are a special breed, violent and notorious bunch. Alas ship sailed in 1947, Bengal wasn't the only region Gandhi destroyed. Libbus fail to understand what happens when dharmics lose demographic battle, if they think their families will be left untouched they are mistaken. Modern day Brij Narains and Jogendranath Mandals.

BJP leaders with the exception of Yogi have no solution to offer, everybody wants to be PC. Need to be ruthless to enforce discipline and respect for law. 

Edited by Gollum

17 hours ago, Gollum said:

Gandhi-Nehru :facepalm:

As @Ranvir bhai keeps saying  we should have followed the Sikh/Punjab template. Hindus are such a napunsak qaum.... 

That was a golden opportunity. All hell was breaking loose at the time. You could have also got the Ram Mandir issue resolved, done and dusted at the time.

That time has passed now but why be so Liberal to Muslims in today's time? Imagine an event like this in Pakistan if the boy was a Hindu and the girl was Muslim. The boy would be dead.

As I mentioned in the France threads, Muslims have got the confidence to do such things, you have to break them down so much that they would never try such a thing again.

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

That was a golden opportunity. All hell was breaking loose at the time. You could have also got the Ram Mandir issue resolved, done and dusted at the time.

That time has passed now but why be so Liberal to Muslims in today's time? Imagine an event like this in Pakistan if the boy was a Hindu and the girl was Muslim. The boy would be dead.

As I mentioned in the France threads, Muslims have got the confidence to do such things, you have to break them down so much that they would never try such a thing again.

Ambedkar wrote that Muslims are natural bullies and Hindus natural cowards. Not just cowards, also lethargic and plagued by short term thinking. And he was one of the greatest thinkers of this land. 

Things are improving, especially in recent past but long way to go. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Ambedkar wrote that Muslims are natural bullies and Hindus natural cowards. Not just cowards, also lethargic and plagued by short term thinking. And he was one of the greatest thinkers of this land. 

Things are improving, especially in recent past but long way to go. 

Dr. Ambedkar was far ahead of the idiotic brahmins, banias and rajputs running the show back then. 

Edited by WC2011INDIA

The family withdrew their complaint in 2018!! Why? I bet it has something to do with protecting their honor.

The girl had conversation with the guy over the phone the night before!! Why would you receive the call of someone who abducted you? He might have called from a different number, but why didn't she change her number in 2018 in case he tried to call her again. I am sorry, but something is off and the real chutiyah here is the family. That pig born in Mewat is a scum who deserves to be hanged, but since he belongs to a criminal family with political background, he is not going to be hung that easily. People like him enter politics.

Edited by WC2011INDIA

1 minute ago, WC2011INDIA said:

The family withdrew their complaint in 2018 and the girl was in touch with the guy! Hell, they had a conversation over the phone the night before!! I am sorry, but who is the real chutiyah here? That pig born in Mewat is a scum who deserves to be hanged, but since he belongs to a criminal family with political background, he is not going to be hung that easily. 

Political pressure, that boy's family members are top Congress leaders in the state, girl's family got intimidated. Also criminal background of couple of his uncles might have played a part. 

Police today said that she ignored his phone calls the previous night. Some modifications in the version of events. He kept calling, pestering, she ignored, that's why he came to the college to abduct/kill her. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Political pressure, that boy's family members are top Congress leaders in the state, girl's family got intimidated. Also criminal background of couple of his uncles might have played a part. 

Police today said that she ignored his phone calls the previous night. Some modifications in the version of events. He kept calling, pestering, she ignored, that's why he came to the college to abduct/kill her. 

Yeah, I don't buy this. Why didn't she change her number back in 2018 itself or later to avoid getting his calls? Hell, she kept ignoring his number, which means either she still had his number saved or know the number. It seems to me that they were in touch even after the 2018 episode. 

17 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Yeah, I don't buy this. Why didn't she change her number back in 2018 itself or later to avoid getting his calls? Hell, she kept ignoring his number, which means either she still had his number saved or know the number. It seems to me that they were in touch even after the 2018 episode. 

Has it been clearly reported that she didn't change her number?  It is entirely possible that she did change her number and the thugs got it from someone by intimidating them.