21-year-old Shot Dead in Broad Daylight Outside Her College

Texy

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Very easy to say should have would have could have- if he had attacked the boy he would have been labelled as a hindu fascist attacking a muslim person. Even in self defence there is a possibility as being labelled as an aggressor and India not being safe for minorities. We all know the drill

This is not the kind of thing a parent thinks off when their child is being hurt. It's just cowardice. Get some family members/friends together and confront the boy. 

37 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

This is not the kind of thing a parent thinks off when their child is being hurt. It's just cowardice. Get some family members/friends together and confront the boy. 

If you dont know the ground realities in India you should keep your insults to yourself- Hindus prefer to follow the rule of law and let authorities do what they need to rather than take the law in their own hands. You do realise if we also start retailing violently when our daughters and sisters are subject to this ( compared to how some other communities do) do you how many killings would have happened of muslims over the last few years in response to love jihad murders? The Police will come down hard on hindus rather than the perpetrators- trust me they do want to bash the heads of these muslims but the state machinery and the wider community does not provide them support for them to take this step without fear. As i said we are more than capable of violent retaliation to any attack on us... its just the environment is not conducive to it.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

If you dont know the ground realities in India you should keep your insults to yourself- Hindus prefer to follow the rule of law and let authorities do what they need to rather than take the law in their own hands. You do realise if we also start retailing violently when our daughters and sisters are subject to this ( compared to how some other communities do) do you how many killings would have happened of muslims over the last few years in response to love jihad murders? The Police will come down hard on hindus rather than the perpetrators- trust me they do want to bash the heads of these muslims but the state machinery and the wider community does not provide them support for them to take this step without fear. As i said we are more than capable of violent retaliation to any attack on us... its just the environment is not conducive to it.

You can make every excuse in the world, so what if the media make a big issue over it, the media is the last thing a father thinks about in such a time. India has a lot of lawlessness where people do not follow rules and regulations, it is not some North Western European country. Hindus carry out plenty of attacks when their children get involved with lower caste Hindus, so why not get revenge for things like this. I don't buy it one bit. 

It's just one way traffic. 

I worked with a girl from India who was a victim of love jihad and still her family did not disown her she even admitted that if her Muslim sister in law married a Hindu she would be murdered. 

You have to fight fire with fire.