How come Surya kumar Yadav has never been selected for Intl squads?

I6MTW

4 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Does lolli think he is intimidating? People should tell him what a useless piece of shite he is.  Man I want Australia to absolutely pulverize india in the upcoming tour. Lollis back should be wrecked so he can't speak a work again.. Such a disgraceful fcker

Small mentality bollywood piece of sh*t he is.  Ambani Should use his connections & remove him as Indian skipper.  

Just now, Mariyam said:

I don't want to sound prejudiced, but i genuinely feel that we should have the entire MI squad for India in T20s. Replace the foreign players with the following:

Rohit Sharma/Kohli/Dhawan (Only one of them)

KL Rahul

SKY

Ishan Kishan

Krunal

H Pandya

Pant (wk)

Bumrah

Shami

Chahal/ Varun C

Saini

remove krunal and it looks good.

29 minutes ago, maniac said:

because Iyer and Pandey average 50+ in domestics have been performing year in and year out. As far as IPL go they have had their fair share of stellar knocks too case in point Pandey’s knock a couple of games ago which is probably the best knock this season. Not saying they are legends but don’t put down the efforts of others because we have a new flavor of the month. Let’s see what SKY does in internationals. Yes I feel for him that he didn’t get selected when likes of Dube,Markande or even Natarajan etc have earned a call up 

That Pandey's knock against RR ?  Against one of the weakest bowling attacks after playing out Archer.

33 minutes ago, maniac said:

because Iyer and Pandey average 50+ in domestics have been performing year in and year out. As far as IPL go they have had their fair share of stellar knocks too case in point Pandey’s knock a couple of games ago which is probably the best knock this season. Not saying they are legends but don’t put down the efforts of others because we have a new flavor of the month. Let’s see what SKY does in internationals. Yes I feel for him that he didn’t get selected when likes of Dube,Markande or even Natarajan etc have earned a call up 

Pandyji  is still not convincing enough to make a case. He gets stuck on slow low wickets like an old broken hinge and his mind works strange when put under press the latest example is a game against Punjab where  he scored 15 off 28 something and literally sucked  out all momentum.

Rest other part of your post I agree.

Edited by speedheat

5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't want to sound prejudiced, but i genuinely feel that we should have the entire MI squad for India in T20s. Replace the foreign players with the following:

Rohit Sharma/Kohli/Dhawan (Only one of them)

KL Rahul

SKY

Ishan Kishan

Krunal

H Pandya

Pant (wk)

Bumrah

Shami

Chahal/ Varun C

Saini

@Ankit_sharma03 What do you think of this side?

Dhawan is crap in t20 

SKY position is high , ideally its shud be 5

Kishen has to many weakness 

SKY+kishen+krunal makes a weak middle order for a national side . Rohit and kohli are must 

Suryakumar Yadav should have been in T20 squad atleast.

With Surya and Manish in the squad, Shreyas Iyer would have been forced to be on his toes. 

In ODIs, I think Iyer deserves his place at no.4. He was the one who solved India's biggest problem at that time.

Edited by Majestic

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

28-32/33 is said to be batsman peak age 

with 2 t20s wcs coming if he clicks he ll serve enough

If I am not mistaken there is one more ipl before next t20i WC hopefully  selectors catch sight of his performance by then.

Expectantly wants to see him at 4 pant/Kishan/Samson at 5 samad at 6 and Pandya at 7