France knife attack: Man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' beheads 2 including woman, kills more inside church in Nice

Gollum

2 hours ago, beetle said:

If this doesn't get europe preparing boats to push these @#$%&&* back to their crap nations,then they have themselves to blame.

Nothing will change. Everyone will move on after a few days of heated drawing room discussions.

European leaders are absolute cucks. Merkel for example is pretty much a European Mamata Banerjee.

Edited by motomaverick

15 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I have faced it personally in Singapore, when we visit family there. Very subtle racism, they serve Malay/Chinese looking people before you. They don't greet/smile at Indians in coffee-shops etc. but are friendly to whites. Family living there have pointed it many times, have developed a thick-skin for ther attitude. Ethnic Tamils in Malaysia are subjected to similar attitudes of Mexicans in USA.  Most of them are cab drivers, bus drivers and janitors.

It's same in Dubai:

Heirarchy wise

1.) Brits and Americans

2.) Gulf Arabs

3.) Non gulf arabs

4.) Indians and filipinos

daylight

5.) Pakistanis, Bangladeshis 

6.) Africans

16 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Did Europe ask for permission from syrians and iraqis and afghanis when they invaded their lands to deliver peace, justice and democracy? No. So why wouldn't these people go to europe? You bomb their homes, destroy livelihoods and complain when they come over to your nations?

Instead of worrying about europe getting invaded by muslims, clueless Indians should worry about their own home.

Exactly...

Indians should worry about Mewat region which is very near to Urban Gurugram and couple of other states.

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Instead of worrying about europe getting invaded by muslims, clueless Indians should worry about their own home.

55 minutes ago, asterix said:

Exactly...

Indians should worry about Mewat region which is very near to Urban Gurugram and couple of other states.

You Also need friends , frenemies else you cant do anything right because UN and UNHRC will bang Indian arses. Consensus and global consent is needed.

You cant just do the right thing. You must also appear doing the right thing.

4 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Man, I tear up reading Indians lament about Europeans losing their culture and heritage from a so-called muslim invasion. Tear up with laughter.

I mean, this is Europe. A continent that only knows how to subjugate others and prosper. They aren't going anywhere.

I tear up thinking people defending this brutality by saying Europeans rule others in previous centuries so its all good.. they were of different generation..  Indians live well in Europe now and their life is in danger as well.. if you dont stop this non-sense now, next thing you'll have Isliamists ruling Europe..  but laugh all you want.. 

4 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Man, I tear up reading Indians lament about Europeans losing their culture and heritage from a so-called muslim invasion. Tear up with laughter.

I mean, this is Europe. A continent that only knows how to subjugate others and prosper. They aren't going anywhere.

Blah blah blah, forever victims. You are justifying the "right to kill", "duty to kill".

27 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Per capita gulf countries have more Indians than any western country .We can keep our heads down ,conform and keep ourselves busy with our work ,no one will bother us.

I hope you are being sarcastic.. my radar is off on this.. 

Just like in India how we were keeping heads down and conforming to every wrong doing? 

i dont understand this.. why would a guy whos migrating to europe to have a better livelihood would do this horrific attack??  what does he gain from this? if he has an issue with French government for destroying his country.. shudnt he be bombing french government buildings or the lawmakers?  what does he gain by killing 2 people in a  remote church..

I am a migrant.. and I dont understand this mindset..

2 hours ago, zubinpepsi said:

i dont understand this.. why would a guy whos migrating to europe to have a better livelihood would do this horrific attack??  what does he gain from this? if he has an issue with French government for destroying his country.. shudnt he be bombing french government buildings or the lawmakers?  what does he gain by killing 2 people in a  remote church..

I am a migrant.. and I dont understand this mindset..

This is more about those who brainwashed the perpetrators.  Those "religious leaders" are truly culpable and must be condemned and punished.  But they are Teflon, their excuse being that they didn't directly tell them to kill those particular people.  Until people realize the folly of falling into the clutches of such monstrous leaders, this will go on.