France knife attack: Man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' beheads 2 including woman, kills more inside church in Nice

Gollum

11 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

What do you want ,just to get on with your life and live peacefully or do you have some attachment with your identity.If it's the first one then you cant get too wrong by my suggestion,you can live peacefully almost anywhere ,just assimilate .

Hmmm.. serious? So many innocent ppl who wants to live peacefully are getting killed... I don't know where you live but 9/11 is a prime example...  But I see your 'don't bother me cuz I am not bothering you' point.. and my brother is that way too.. he likes to focus on doing good for the community instead of reading or follow these sort of news.. Karmayogi type.. we need ppl like you as well.

16 hours ago, sarchasm said:

The Indian laments continue for the loss of french values and life they are SO invested in.

Thankfully for them, France is not India. Just browse how Macron and France has been reported in the anglosphere for all their comments and actions - and then compare it with how Modi/India were vilified in the same press over a humane CAA legislation. Or Article 370 abrogation.

France is a colonial power and has historically phucked around with these muzzie countries for fun. They have the might of EU and US standing next to them. If they ever feel truly uncomfortable, they'll make sure the loudmouthed muzzies live to regret their words and deeds. It's guaranteed.

On the other hand, India is the complete opposite. We were ran over by the same islamic ideology and if we continue to inhale the liberal secular chooran, history is bound to repeat itself. And when history does repeat itself, I can foresee the same french and europe, for whom your heart bleeds so much, turn around to lecture you instead of offering any semblance of help. They are THAT Machiavellian.

I mean, the Hindus think they are in some kind of unspoken alliance with the white west against islam. That's just SO cute.

Diplomatically India's only true friend is probably Russia. Even the US support we get now is to keep China in check. In 1971 war, US was about to attack India because they were a Pak ally and it was Russia who saved us then.

One of the terrorists is said to have blown himself up with an explosive belt.

A video is currently circulating on Twitter showing the police in action and gunshots can also be heard, with some of the gunmen reportedly speaking Turkish according to Sky News.

https://greekcitytimes.com/2020/11/03/attack-on-austrian-synagogue-perpetrators-used-explosive-device/