The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread 2.0

Jimmy Cliff

48 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Have you seen these old newspaper clips?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NrbzaK2C5kB7/

What do you make of it?

I have seen this video when it was on youtube years ago. by the looks of it, it maybe gone in YT since you sent a bitchute link. Strange isn't it. 6 million maybe some sort of gematraia number that they use. they also use a 6 pointed star in their flag. maybe a correlation. We don't know what happened in the two world wars. Victors write history and we never ask for the other side of the story. who knows hitler and germany maybe innocent after all. I dont recall Germany occupying any colonies like the Brits, Spanish and the French did. They may have had such ambitions but they didn't. Also Germany was up against the might of the British empire, French, USA and Soviets. Doesn't look like a fair fight. I have seen videos of Germany under Hitler prospering. German civilians were banned from entering England before the world war because ordinary workers had so much free time and money compared to the English and American masses under the great depression. Probably this is what forced the allies controlled by international banks to fight Germany so that ordinary people won't demand such privileges and better govt from their leaders after seeing Germany prosper

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

vadakayil is a loose cannon like jones. just because somebody is shooting off a lot of theories of the hip doesn't mean that some of it is not true. One cannot determine for sure if they are but keep an open mind that the possibility exists. If one looks at old testament objectively which we can, a lot of things become clear if you look from a non-religious view point. Followers of the abrahamic religions such as Christianity and Islam cannot look at their texts as objectively as us dharmic people and other pagan religions can. This is the reason why I believe christians and muslims are their mind controlled slaves because they want to spread their religion to other people and bring the entire world into two opposing teams. It is the ultimate hegelian dialectic. I also believe the abrahamic religions' god is nothing but the jews as a whole themselves because both the bible and quran grants special privileges to the jews even though they hate them. Some other religion like ours don't have hostilities against these two but are always persecuted and the numbers diminish in countries where abrahamic faith rules.

While conspiracy theories can motivate people to approach an issue from multiple point of views, Vadakayil's website made me lose my brain cells. 

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

While conspiracy theories can motivate people to approach an issue from multiple point of views, Vadakayil's website made me lose my brain cells. 

lol I stumbled upon his blog few years ago and got the same feeling. My point is if vadakayl or someone pointing some truth surrounded by a pile of horseshit, don't disregard the truth however infinitesimal. I'm not promoting his blog far from it :lol:

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

vadakayil is a loose cannon like jones. just because somebody is shooting off a lot of theories of the hip doesn't mean that some of it is not true. One cannot determine for sure if they are but keep an open mind that the possibility exists. If one looks at old testament objectively which we can, a lot of things become clear if you look from a non-religious view point. Followers of the abrahamic religions such as Christianity and Islam cannot look at their texts as objectively as us dharmic people and other pagan religions can. This is the reason why I believe christians and muslims are their mind controlled slaves because they want to spread their religion to other people and bring the entire world into two opposing teams. It is the ultimate hegelian dialectic. I also believe the abrahamic religions' god is nothing but the jews as a whole themselves because both the bible and quran grants special privileges to the jews even though they hate them. Some other religion like ours don't have hostilities against these two but are always persecuted and the numbers diminish in countries where abrahamic faith rules.

Have you read the infamous Protocols ? Google/Wiki etc insist that they were forged and they might be right but surely there are some forces out there that are following these protocols to the T :peep:.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Have you read the infamous Protocols ? Google/Wiki etc insist that they were forged and they might be right but surely there are some forces out there that are following these protocols to the T :peep:.

You know what. I was reading it a few days ago read only a few pages. Strange coincidence I have to say. I have read it a decade ago need to refresh by reading it again. whether or not if it was a forgery, whther it was jews or someone else, as you pointed out it is their plan and current events and past events are testament to it. Henry Ford gave a similar testament about this book a century ago. He said these protocols are relevant in his recollection of past events and in the time he was living at that moment.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Modi Kaka talking about New World Order :cantstop:. The myth of sovereignty was good while it lasted.

That just did it for me. Hearing "reset" from a guy thrice that rarely converses in English. Why would restart not be possible without a reset. You don't have a reset key in your computer do you. Just restart :facepalm:Did I hear reset on processes. Dhoni would be like :no:New world order. New "protocols" twice. Looks like he's reading from a teleprompter. Can't see him deliver keywords that dovetails into the monologue without it even in hindi or gujarati. What have we done. We have elected a puppet. This govt also put in parliament the FRDI bill which can "bail in" people's money for a bailout for criminals like Mallya and Nirav Modi. The other option is even worse Pappu

28 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

That just did it for me. Hearing "reset" from a guy thrice that rarely converses in English. Why would restart not be possible without a reset. You don't have a reset key in your computer do you. Just restart :facepalm:Did I hear reset on processes. Dhoni would be like :no:New world order. New "protocols" twice. Looks like he's reading from a teleprompter. Can't see him deliver keywords that dovetails into the monologue without it even in hindi or gujarati. What have we done. We have elected a puppet. This govt also put in parliament the FRDI bill which can "bail in" people's money for a bailout for criminals like Mallya and Nirav Modi. The other option is even worse Pappu

That is built in to the farce known as "democracy". You think you are voting for the lesser of two evils but both sides report to the same Globalist thugs. They will disagree on certain "emotive" issues to keep the population divided and the media (also owned by Globalist thugs) will keep fanning the flames. But when it comes to the macro policies there is very little to differentiate between your BJP/GOP and Dems/Kangress. If any global leader resists these thugs, they will meet the fate of Gaddafi.

Btw, with regards to Modi being a puppet, he is an alumni of IVLP - that has links to the US Department of State :winky:.

https://m.facebook.com/ExchangeProgramsAtState/posts/10154284811075810

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

That is built in to the farce known as "democracy". You think you are voting for the lesser of two evils but both sides report to the same Globalist thugs. They will disagree on certain "emotive" issues to keep the population divided and the media (also owned by Globalist thugs) will keep fanning the flames. But when it comes to the macro policies there is very little to differentiate between your BJP/GOP and Dems/Kangress. If any global leader resists these thugs, they will meet the fate of Gaddafi.

Btw, with regards to Modi being a puppet, he is an alumni of IVLP - that has links to the US Department of State :winky:.

https://m.facebook.com/ExchangeProgramsAtState/posts/10154284811075810

Makes you think if ram mandir babri masjid was also a setup. I guess you were saying some infleunce from the global thugs was there. if you ask me there is no evidence as far as I'm concerned that Ram was born in that exact spot to the tee and demolishing a religious place only promotes violence. doesnt solve the main problems India was going through at that point but adding more to the list of problems. Lets not forget it happened about 30 years ago. Saturn in Capricorn. Kind of a reset if you look at it from that angle :fear1:

31 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Makes you think if ram mandir babri masjid was also a setup. I guess you were saying some infleunce from the global thugs was there. if you ask me there is no evidence as far as I'm concerned that Ram was born in that exact spot to the tee and demolishing a religious place only promotes violence. doesnt solve the main problems India was going through at that point but adding more to the list of problems. Lets not forget it happened about 30 years ago. Saturn in Capricorn. Kind of a reset if you look at it from that angle :fear1:

The dispute was long standing but yeah I have certainly heard talk about an Israeli hand in the demolition itself. Listen to this at around the 45:00 min. mark...

https://www.newslaundry.com/2017/12/08/hafta-149-babri-demolition-rajasthan-hacking-libyan-slave-trade-trump-on-jerusalem-shashi-kapoor-and-more

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

The conspiracy I beleive with regards to that was, PVN was always a right wing guy just biding his time waiting for his turn. Put the Italian Gandhi family at bay, Liberalized Indian economy, TADA was our own Guantanamo bay. That way to deal with extremist, radicalized folk has neither happened under British or since the raise of BJP in India, handed over Nuclear plan to Vajpayee, hired right wing guys like Vajpayee and Swamy as advisers, not a single action on Advani,Joshi, Made it transparent about India’s relationship with Israel. Even till date it’s a hot button topic to give him a Bharat Ratna, that’s the level of burn the man has left to all the libbus. Also BJP became a phenomenon under Rao’s tenure.

There is no conspiracy theory here but it is crystal clear that Rao garu was the architect of the rise of BJP. However don’t think everything can be a coincidence.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

The dispute was long standing but yeah I have certainly heard talk about an Israeli hand in the demolition itself. Listen to this at around the 45:00 min. mark...

https://www.newslaundry.com/2017/12/08/hafta-149-babri-demolition-rajasthan-hacking-libyan-slave-trade-trump-on-jerusalem-shashi-kapoor-and-more

Long back I read some article where a british politician at the time of independence said there were some jewish influence in the days after independence most likely about banks, justice departments or something. He said something like they are trying to corrupt the indians or something for their own benefit. These guys are like a bad penny. they wont go away and let us live in peace.

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

The conspiracy I beleive with regards to that was, PVN was always a right wing guy just biding his time waiting for his turn. Put the Italian Gandhi family at bay, Liberalized Indian economy, TADA was our own Guantanamo bay. That way to deal with extremist, radicalized folk has neither happened under British or since the raise of BJP in India, handed over Nuclear plan to Vajpayee, hired right wing guys like Vajpayee and Swamy as advisers, not a single action on Advani,Joshi, Made it transparent about India’s relationship with Israel. Even till date it’s a hot button topic to give him a Bharat Ratna, that’s the level of burn the man has left to all the libbus. Also BJP became a phenomenon under Rao’s tenure.

There is no conspiracy theory here but it is crystal clear that Rao garu was the architect of the rise of BJP. However don’t think everything can be a coincidence.

Dude this has nothing to do with PVN. PVN was the last leader who I really respect. Not ABV, MMS, or Namo. If he was the guy who hired Swamy, that makes him suspect. I was very young when PVN was in power. So I'm not aware of any of his failures but his overall term I see as the rise of India. Swamy is so slimy that even Modi or the rest of the BJP doesnt trust. Swamy was also in congress for a while and is deemed by many as an american spy. He studied in Harvard and had a lecturing role there that makes him more suspect. You say PVN played a role in India-Isreal relations? I dont have any good opinions on that nation. Why would anyone be so transparent about our relations with them. Keep them at an arm's length not so buddy buddy like Modi is with benji

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Dude this has nothing to do with PVN. PVN was the last leader who I really respect. Not ABV, MMS, or Namo. If he was the guy who hired Swamy, that makes him suspect. I was very young when PVN was in power. So I'm not aware of any of his failures but his overall term I see as the rise of India. Swamy is so slimy that even Modi or the rest of the BJP doesnt trust. Swamy was also in congress for a while and is deemed by many as an american spy. He studied in Harvard and had a lecturing role there that makes him more suspect. You say PVN played a role in India-Isreal relations? I dont have any good opinions on that nation. Why would anyone be so transparent about our relations with them. Keep them at an arm's length not so buddy buddy like Modi is with benji

because being friends with Israel hurts Muslim vote bank in India and even though there was always a working relationship it was usually kept discreet before PVN.

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

because being friends with Israel hurts Muslim vote bank in India and even though there was always a working relationship it was usually kept discreet before PVN.

That doesnt mean modi has to hug bibi like he is his biwi. That country has its stranglehold in all countries and no one wants to talk about it. There's more chance of India and Pakistan becoming friends again than isreal leaving its destructive ways