The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread 2.0

Jimmy Cliff

Part of the upcoming Great Reset. Negative interest rates directly passed on to consumers. I am surprised they are not calling those consumers "beneficiaries" :laugh:. Just to prevent hoarding of course :winky:

This is pretty much what the whole cashless craziness was leading up to. A pretty good article on this written in 2016.

On 2/27/2021 at 9:29 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Two minute silence for those who still think these never-ending lockdowns have anything to do with the virus.

How about the 9 minute lights out at 9 pm by our premier and the ringing of bells and using pots and pans to make a sound. They must think we are pavlov's dog to obey every command :biggrin:

28 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

How about the 9 minute lights out at 9 pm by our premier and the ringing of bells and using pots and pans to make a sound. They must think we are pavlov's dog to obey every command :biggrin:

That seems like ages ago :((. Had no idea this was such a sinister operation back then.

I can believe in some conspiracy theories and this bio warfare makes sense, when there are globalists who can control trade through power.

Sudden surge of cases in a month and so many variants happening only in India? This can be made possible when some political parties have  signed a MoU with the CCP. Dreadful if true.

@Jimmy Cliff

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I can believe in some conspiracy theories and this bio warfare makes sense, when there are globalists who can control trade through power.

Sudden surge of cases in a month and so many variants happening only in India? This can be made possible when some political parties have  signed a MoU with the CCP. Dreadful if true.

@Jimmy Cliff

Of course this is part of biological warfare but  the MSM is framing it as a country vs country kinda thing which I don't think is the case at all. This is more of an undeclared war on the common plebs across the world by the unelected Elites at the WEF and their cronies. Not that I have any doubts about CCP being an evil entity.

I see the Covid-19 crisis and the upcoming Cyber Pandemic (yes, that is what is coming next) as sequels to 9/11 where sweeping restrictions will be imposed on people everywhere "for the greater good of the Society" and most suckers will lap it up. No wonder the UVA has appointed Philip Zelikow, the guy who was the Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission as the head of the Covid Commission. Zelikow's expertise being, in his own words, "the creation and management of public myths."

On 5/6/2021 at 6:35 AM, coffee_rules said:

@Jimmy Cliff

We definitely live in a very evil world. Truth is far from everyone. Either there are lies or conspiracies.