IPL Match 54 | KKR vs RR | 01-NOV-2020 | Dubai !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If unadkat and Dhawal are being made fun of screwing in IPL so shud be Aaron n umesh .....they bowl filth 

that’s because the batsmen is still in the back foot when you have an extra yard of pace and gives you a shot of getting them out, I would rather have 140+ k garbage than 120 k garbage if I had a gun to my head.

Just now, maniac said:

that’s because the batsmen is still in the back foot when you have an extra yard of pace and gives you a shot of getting them out, I would rather have 140+ k garbage than 120 k garbage if I had a gun to my head.

That's why you are a failure in spotting talent. :giggle: 

At the end of the day Leaking is leaking! Such a dumb post. 

Just now, Rasgulla said:

Can't even fix a bug, want me to believe you can manufacture AI:giggle: Chicken tere aukat ke bahar hai. Rehne de

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

Can't even fix a bug, want me to believe you can manufacture AI:giggle: Chicken tere aukat ke bahar hai. Rehne de

Want you to eat crow right now.

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Players like Uthappa, Gopal, Aroon, etc., lack common sense or match awareness .... At times, it is as if they feel obliged to mess up :lol:

great players have so much intensity that they are focused on winning the game and that automatically raises their performances In all areas , mediocre ones are so focused on their own that they tend to mess it up.

Look at all the ATG’s not only were they good at what they did but they also were very good fielders- Sachin, Viv,Kapil,Ponting, Kallis,Mcgrath etc 

Sunny,Dravid,VVS,Warne (slip catching) 

Edited by maniac