IPL Match 56 | SRH vs MI | 03-Nov-2020 | 7:30pm IST | Sharjah

Mariyam

SRH vs MI  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will SRH manage to beat MI in a game that means nothing to MI?

• No
    • Hell No
    • Icarus falling
    • Hum to masoom panchi hai, panchi. Hum panchi hain ek daal ke. Aasman mein udne wale panchi.
  2. 2. Who will be the MoM?

• Jayant Yadav
    • Prince Balwant Rai
    • Aditya Tare
    • Ankul Roy
    • Anmolpreet Singh
    • Mohsin Khan

Just now, zen said:

When Pollard captain, there was a lot more energy in the field 

Not a good game to judge captaincy. This game doesn't matter.

The players may have been asked to take it easy/ not get injured.

Crunch bowlers are rested.

General instructions to the team would have been to enjoy themselves without killing themselves by diving all over etc.

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

:nono:

Ya Ali madad!!

Disgraceful performance by your team, even as a rival I feel sad.

There is a saying that when tiger sees Rajinikanth it starts eating itself because that would be a less painful way to die than getting punched by Thalaiva. 

Replace Rajinikanth with DC, tiger with MI....get what I am trying to say? We do accept premature surrenders, if your boys don't want to take the field on 5th we'll understand. 

3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

General instructions to the team would have been to enjoy themselves without killing themselves by diving all over etc.

When I saw Rohit at the toss, I felt that the game was done :(( .... I hope we pull it off somehow though 

Edited by zen

4 minutes ago, zen said:

When Pollard captained, there was a lot more energy in the field 

new captains have a lot more enthusiasm than a guy who won 5 cups. It just becomes business as usual with their leadership. Also behind every Pollard decision there is the Chanakya at the back monitoring the situation :agree:

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

new captains have a lot more enthusiasm than a guy who won 5 cups. It just becomes business as usual with their leadership. Also behind every Pollard decision there is the Chanakya at the back monitoring the situation :agree:

I am likely to think that Pollard and Jayawardene are bigger influences in good decisions  .... A good captain would not break QdK-Kishan opening stand for e.g. 

Edited by zen

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Disgraceful performance by your team, even as a rival I feel sad.

There is a saying that when tiger sees Rajinikanth it starts eating itself because that would be a less painful way to die than getting punched by Thalaiva. 

Replace Rajinikanth with DC, tiger with MI....get what I am trying to say? We do accept premature surrenders, if your boys don't want to take the field on 5th we'll understand. 

As a friend and a well wisher, I can only share:

Sun Tzu says that in the IPL you trash talk *after* you win. Not after you lose twice and  definitely not *before* you are about to complete your hat trick of loses.

Edited by Mariyam

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

we took the IPL easily :cool: