IPL Match 56 | SRH vs MI | 03-Nov-2020 | 7:30pm IST | Sharjah

Mariyam

SRH vs MI  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will SRH manage to beat MI in a game that means nothing to MI?

• No
    • Hell No
    • Icarus falling
    • Hum to masoom panchi hai, panchi. Hum panchi hain ek daal ke. Aasman mein udne wale panchi.
  2. 2. Who will be the MoM?

• Jayant Yadav
    • Prince Balwant Rai
    • Aditya Tare
    • Ankul Roy
    • Anmolpreet Singh
    • Mohsin Khan

SRH is the only team in the history of the IPL to win 3 back to back playoff games (Eliminator, Qualifier 1 and the Final) to win the tournament. They are at it again this year, already beating the top 3 teams in back to back must win games, without having Bhuvi, Vijay Shankar (and Nabi and Bairstow in the bench). Can they do the unthinkable and win 3 more games in a row vs these teams again to get their 2nd trophy? If anyone can, It's Warner's form that can 

9 minutes ago, Cricketphile said:

SRH is the only team in the history of the IPL to win 3 back to back playoff games (Eliminator, Qualifier 1 and the Final) to win the tournament. They are at it again this year, already beating the top 3 teams in back to back must win games, without having Bhuvi, Vijay Shankar (and Nabi and Bairstow in the bench). Can they do the unthinkable and win 3 more games in a row vs these teams again to get their 2nd trophy? If anyone can, It's Warner's form that can 

there is a saying history doesn’t repeat twice

On 11/2/2020 at 10:37 PM, Mariyam said:

Ideal that you speak about jumping ship.

You and @coffee_rules have jumped ships in this IPL more times than the number of times Karishma Kapoor changed her outfit in this song

@FischerTal I would rate this in my top 3 Govinda dance numbers!

What is your list?

too many to count

but my fav will always be chalo ishq ladaye and makhna