IPL Match 55 | DC vs RCB | 02-Nov-2020 | 7:30pm IST | Abu Dhabi

Gollum

Who will win?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which side will win?

2. 2. Will Chahal smile like an idiot and chew his jersey collar?

• Yes, once
    • Yes, more than once
    • Nah he will take 5fer, destroy DC single-handedly

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 03:29 AM

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Already scared? Don't worry, this too shall pass. And we'll finish you quick, no prolonged suffering. 

This team couldn't scare a bunch of school kids. On the contrary, one could get a hearty laugh out of  watching Rahane + Shaw + Pant + Iyer bat.

Speaking of kids, your DC pre-schoolers are going to get schooled for the third time by the big bad wolves.

:mi:

@Mariyamcan your team do this? It isn't just about winning/losing....it is also about creating unique records which children will learn in their school books 20 years from now, which will find mention in GK/trivia books, pub quizzes, Ripley's Believe It or Not yada yada. I am sure DC management had it in their minds, that explains our 2 losses to MI. 

Delhi Capitals/Daredevils has now finished in each of the ten positions in the points table - the only team to do so.
#1: 2009, 2012
#2: 2020
#3: 2019
#4: 2008
#5: 2010
#6: 2016, 2017
#7: 2015
#8: 2014, 2018
#9: 2013
#10: 2011

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Mariyamcan your team do this? It isn't just about winning/losing....it is also about creating unique records which children will learn in their school books 20 years from now, which will find mention in GK/trivia books, pub quizzes, Ripley's Believe It or Not yada yada. I am sure DC management had it in their minds, that explains our 2 losses to MI. 

Delhi Capitals/Daredevils has now finished in each of the ten positions in the points table - the only team to do so.
#1: 2009, 2012
#2: 2020
#3: 2019
#4: 2008
#5: 2010
#6: 2016, 2017
#7: 2015
#8: 2014, 2018
#9: 2013
#10: 2011

No I'm afraid not :((

:mi: don't have what it takes to finish 8th , 9th or 10th in the IPL. This record is solely yours to cherish.

Given your talents, I'm sure you can sing "pyar kiya to darna kya" on a one hand stand while riding a bike on the wrong side of JJ flyover. All this while juggling 5 knives.

But does that make you a better singer than Lata Mangeshkar? :dontknow: 

Edited by Mariyam

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

:mi: don't have what it takes to finish 8th , 9th or 10th in the IPL. That is record that is solely yours to cherish.

Given your talents, I'm sure you can sing "pyar kiya to darna kya" on a one hand stand while riding a bike on the wrong side of JJ flyover. All this while juggling 5 knives.

with all due respect I would take  that over the “Karan Johar productions a a aaaaaaa” version Lata ji any day

Edited by maniac

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Credit where due, Rahane was amazing tonight. Finally we turn a corner, just 2 wins away from the trophy. Beating those cheating Bambis (hopefully 2x) is going to be so much fun. 

This is routine stuff. The horror will be when target is 180 plus or when Delhi is setting a target. Imagine him giving his opinion about the par score in upcoming matches after scoring a beautiful 35 balls 40 :lol:

Rcb should try this lineup

1.Devdutt

2.Kohli

3.Abdevilliers

4.Finch

5.Moeen Ali

6.Shivam Dube

7.Chris morris

8.Washington

9.Saini

10.Siraj

11.Chahal

Devilliers will get more time, a change of position might help finch make a comeback and if he clicks rcb wont need anyone else. 

Moeen ali, dube, morris is a good lower order too. 

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

:mi: don't have what it takes to finish 8th , 9th or 10th in the IPL. This record is solely yours to cherish.

But it makes me a better entertainer, a complete package.