Moon landing hoax

Real McCoy

On 11/11/2020 at 9:08 PM, Real McCoy said:

If something costs billions of dollars without any returns, why does its budget keep increasing every year. its like kedar jadhav getting 7 crore for playing dot balls when RRR is 13. and the next year he gets paid 10 crore. please dont quote wiki as a source. even pbs and national channels are in on it and youtube as well putting debunking videos when you search for hoax.

you have an issue like many others that you can't accept its all fake because you believed it to be true all your lives and to change your opinion has some earth shattering effect on you. There is a saying in elite chess that its harder to accept that you made a error, so you carry on playing like it was a great move resulting in a loss.

you are just answering individual questions but there is so many unanswered questions that is so blatant that nobody can answer. like the shadows in the picture where it appears that there is more than one light source, neil saying no stars but later astronauts saying you can see the stars, planets, megallanic clouds etc and countless other contradictions. if this doesnt convince you, nothing will.

Since you've talked about Youtube and google censoring information, try using non US browsers like Baidu or Yandex.

13 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

You want us to watch a 47 min vid?

Can you kindly summarise in 4-5 bullet points what the video is hinting at?

This is where a lot of people lose out. No one wants to see 1-2 hour long documentaries. If 'Conspiracy theorists' want to stay relevant they should go the T20 way. make 5-10 min videos.

Edited by Mariyam

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

This is where a lot of people lose out. No one wants to see 1-2 hour long documentaries. If 'Conspiracy theorists' want to stay relevant they should go the T20 way. make 5-10 min videos.

There are people who are jobless and hopeless like me who have watched the video and many such films. For Hoaxers:

1. Radiation belts outside earth’s atmosphere called Van Halen belts discovered in the 60s, would impact both humans and metal (aluminum). Only lead can protects, but rockets would not go up with heavy lead in them. They claim none could pass the belts and come back and do it 6 times! And why stop moon landings all together after 1974. ? 

2. photographs show different from live video feed. The shadows show multiple light sources. Whole set of videos on the shadow theory that has convinced them. 

3. Trajectory reported are recorded in magnetic  tapes on the ground are destroyed or lost or overwritten for some unknown reasons. For hoaxers, absence of evidence is evidence of their theory!!

4. Nixon talking to astros from the WH when there was no such technology. Even I could explain that how.

5. some later video feed from is inconsistent in the geography. Some mountains appearing larger, etc. This way any theory can be proved with 2d images taken in a 3D world. There were many arguing for or against chucking of Muralitharan’s bent arm using such 2d images

Many more I can point after I rewatch the video. I am convinced that all above can be proven to a fair degree, but my main clinching point is the same theory of absence of evidence of a conspiracy to hatch a plan to shoot the video in studios. It would take a clear 200-300 people to plan in it studios. Also, how will they get the buy-in from the various engineers and staff manning the ground stations at Houston. Australia etc? it would one monumental production and someone would have spilled the beans by now.

Edited by coffee_rules

On 4/2/2021 at 3:30 PM, Mariyam said:

sorry you can't travel through even mumbai t20 style. you want a 10 min video on the moon hoax lol. What if I told you this is the shorter version. At the end, they document 3 sources which are even more longer.

One smoking gun I will point is the shadows on the photos. When a light source which is so distant as the Sun, the objects in the picture should have a parallel shadow. But in the pics, the shadows show angles some even perpendicular which points out to multiple light sources which the nasa has claimed as shadows created by the sun.

Edited by Real McCoy

@Real McCoy NASA is going back to moon. Artemis 1 is going to go around the moon  in a week’s time. No landing. No landing whatsoever. Seeing a lot of footage, it seems like it is the first time they are going to moon. Shouldn’t they build on earlier missions? The last time they went to moon was in 1972.

50 years later wondering why we all stopped? 

Some things explained..

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

@Real McCoy NASA is going back to moon. Artemis 1 is going to go around the moon  in a week’s time. No landing. No landing whatsoever. Seeing a lot of footage, it seems like it is the first time they are going to moon. Shouldn’t they build on earlier missions? The last time they went to moon was in 1972.

50 years later wondering why we all stopped? 

Some things explained..

Haha.. seeing this guys' face reminded me of this 

On 8/18/2023 at 12:56 PM, diga said:

a 10 part documentary - from the earth to the moon produced by Tom Hanks & others is available to watch on Jio-cinema OTT platform. It lists the engineering needed for travelling to moon with some actual footages. Good watch I would say

I have watched it, it is on Max. 

I am not a conspiracy theorist neither a rocket scientist, but what I find weird is that there has been no follow up to the Apollo missions after 1972 by NASA. Neither has any other country even thought of trying it.

Humans (Yuri Gagrin) didn't go into 'space' until 1961. And that was only in a low Earth orbit 300 kms above the Earth's surface. 

So you are telling me that within just 8 years of the first Human space flight they had developed the technology to not only safely land humans on the moon (384,400 kms away) but also bring them back, all based on 1969 computers!

To give an idea the Artemis mission announced in 2017( might have been in plans for years) will not be able to attempt it's first moon landings before 2025. That is with the current level of technology which has developed by leaps and bonds since Apollo missions, not to mention the amount of experience NASA has gained since then.

I guess the ease/difficulty with which NASA excecutes it's next Moon landing will give us an idea whether or not NASA had landed humans on moon with 1969 technology.

44 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

I am not a conspiracy theorist neither a rocket scientist, but what I find weird is that there has been no follow up to the Apollo missions after 1972 by NASA. Neither has any other country even thought of trying it.

Humans (Yuri Gagrin) didn't go into 'space' until 1961. And that was only in a low Earth orbit 300 kms above the Earth's surface. 

So you are telling me that within just 8 years of the first Human space flight they had developed the technology to not only safely land humans on the moon (384,400 kms away) but also bring them back, all based on 1969 computers!

To give an idea the Artemis mission announced in 2017( might have been in plans for years) will not be able to attempt it's first moon landings before 2025. That is with the current level of technology which has developed by leaps and bonds since Apollo missions, not to mention the amount of experience NASA has gained since then.

I guess the ease/difficulty with which NASA excecutes it's next Moon landing will give us an idea whether or not NASA had landed humans on moon with 1969 technology.

I don't believe it's a hoax, but a lot of questions like lost navigation tapes in Australia, so conveniently. They stopped moon landings, but continued to do space exploration just outside earth. Why? The NASA lunar mission last year was just a orbitter and not a lander? Why didn't they do a unmanned mission like India, Russia or China and land on the moon? A lot of coverage was so much looking like they were going there for the first time. Thet have been there 6 times for christ's sake.

On 8/20/2023 at 9:38 AM, Bublu Bhuyan said:

The maker of this documentary, Bart Sibrel, currently drives taxi in Tennessee. His qualification is that he used to be an amateur film maker.

Nikola Tesla died as a pauper. Does it make any of his inventions null? We always think of a person's "Status", don't we? Stunning!

On 8/21/2023 at 6:41 PM, AuxiliA said:

Exactly my point. Forget going to space. Nobody or atleast far less people get their first job by nailing the first interview. We have to assume these people went to the Moon of all places on their first attempt :lol: