12 members have voted

1. 1. Elephant or Donkey

• Trump
    • Biden
    • None of your business
    • Not voting
    • Independent candidate

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/2020 at 09:30 AM

I hate NOTAs, either vote or don't complain about the Govt/policies when you had the veto power.

It is like those college-going Bernie supporters who got upset that he was not on the ticket, didn’t vote for Hillary, just for spite, and then when Trump won, they were screaming in the city streets, “Not my President”!

If you didn’t want him to win, you should have gone and facking voted against him, Idiots!

Indian libtards were also trending “Not my PM”! In 2014 and also in 2019 :hysterical:

Edited by coffee_rules

i hate to say this but people should boycott and not vote in this election. Sit home and watch Netflex and screw with all these candidates. None of them deserve our vote. I will sit back and watch our shyt mainstream news channels, toggling between the two, to have fun and enjoy as a neutral. 

CNN and FOX continue to drive elections instead of educating people with appropriate news. Don Lemon's and Sean Hannities of the world should go to hell along with Tucker Carlson and that Cuomo too. Their 1 hour peace of shyt agenda drive elections in USA unfortunately as people have no clue. I wish some other news channel had enough ballz to support a strong third party, not this current libertarian party.

I hope something comes out from this election a mix of Republicans and Democrats forming a new strong third party. USA needs a version of AAP and not the shyt libertarian third party which we have now whom no one supports. I would make John Kasich the leader of this third party. 

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

This is a poll for Indian Americans who can vote in the elections. If you want to you can vote on the poll. If you don't want to, thats fine too. I will add other options such as "cant tell you". I just want to know from real people how much of these polls that we see on display is true or not. This will be a sample of the greater set of Indian Americans who vote but is not representative of the actual percentage

@maniac@Cricketics@vvvslaxman@Laaloo@Trichromatic@Vilander@sandeep@FischerTal@Audiophile and others you know of who have american citizenship. Please tag others as well. Only americans can vote just like the elections :p:

I am not from the US man.. I am from the great white North :)..I vote tories for the most part here. But Trump is something else difficult to vote for happy j dont have to make that decision.

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

any indian voting for Trump is like a Marie antionitte voting for the Guillotine,you guys are freaking idiots. 

Not really. Its a strategic long term move too. In 4 years, none of the two will make major positive impact. People ideally see it as a long term move to see their respective party in command rather then lose the election so the opponents become heavy favorites to gain both Senate and theHouse. 

It's more about the senate and the house. Trump hasn't been able to pass a bill on Obamacare insurance (its another thing that he doesn't have a better plan to replace it) and Obama pretty much couldn't do the same in his 2nd term when The House and The Senate were divided. So the president can't do much in this instance. The moment however republicans lose this elections, there is a fear that DEMS will also win the Senate. If Dems win the seneate, they also have control of The House. Now we know what that means if the same party owns both The Senate and The House - Every bill will be passed. Nothing will get negotiated. Nothing could get vetoed. Ideally for the betterment of the country you want debate on every damn bill before it becomes a law. 

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

The town is a shithole, but he has tried, good that he is National politics, he is a genuine person. I work in Newark or at least in non-covid times.

I was mugged on my way to Rutgers on Raymond blvd by a group of school kids, all African Americans. They threw so many punches on my face, left me in a state where I had to use a straw to even drink water for a week. All this while there were other people walking right across me minding their business.

I went to the local police station to file a complaint the following day. All they told me was that they will register a case but do not have the resources to pursue it in absence of witnesses or some sort of info leading to identify the low lives.

1 minute ago, construction430 said:

I was mugged on my way to Rutgers on Raymond blvd by a group of school kids, all African Americans. They threw so many punches on my face, left me in a state where I had to use a straw to even drink water for a week. All this while there were other people walking right across me minding their business.

I went to the local police station to file a complaint the following day. All they told me was that they will register a case but do not have the resources to pursue it in absence of witnesses or some sort of info leading to identify the low lives.

Oh sorry to hear that bro. I was at NJIT. The situation has gotten much better now. There used to be a high school right in the middle and it was crazy to see their windows had were locked as if it was a jail or something. Thankfully NJIT bought out the high school and everything around it. 

9 minutes ago, construction430 said:

Sorry to hear that. A colleague of mine got mugged by some school kids on the remote end of Broad St. It is one of the safest.  

10 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

no,you are still an idiot.the world cannot afford 4 more years of Trump leading America.

Trump didn't go to wars with any countries, rather solved some old conflicts. By Obama standards, he should have won the "Noble prize".

The world will remember him as a sane leader by American standards. The challenges irrespective of who wins tomorrow is terrorism, and the world peace. I am not confident with the Dems side as too many nutjobs and extremists there.

Edited by someone

Sup @Laaloo@coffee_rules @vvvslaxman @maniac @construction430  @I6MTW and anyone who I missed who is in States.

Big day today. Are you guys doing any pre-game? Or preparing to eat some good food and party on :) . Man this is going to be a fun night tonight regardless of who wins or whether we even get to know the reults tonight.

I am done with my meetings for the day, now planning the food for the evening.