12 members have voted

1. 1. Elephant or Donkey

• Trump
    • Biden
    • None of your business
    • Not voting
    • Independent candidate

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/2020 at 09:30 AM

Just now, Cricketics said:

Sup @Laaloo@coffee_rules @vvvslaxman @maniac @construction430 and anyone who I missed who is in States.

Big day today. Are you guys doing any pre-game? Or preparing to eat some good food and party on :) . Man this is going to be a fun night tonight regardless of who wins or whether we even get to know the reults tonight.

I am done with my meetings for the day, now planning the food for the evening.

Not going to decide today. He will not concede until all the mail-in votes are counted, that is till Nov 10th. So, it is going to be a long week. Stock up your refrigerator. 

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not going to decide today. He will not concede until all the mail-in votes are counted, that is till Nov 10th. So, it is going to be a long week. Stock up your refrigerator. 

Been hearing about the rioting. I am not too far from DC, but then not too close either to rioters. Living outskirts of cities have great benefits where you stay away from these rioters. Love the suburbs and beyond. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Sup @Laaloo@coffee_rules @vvvslaxman @maniac @construction430  @I6MTW and anyone who I missed who is in States.

Big day today. Are you guys doing any pre-game? Or preparing to eat some good food and party on :) . Man this is going to be a fun night tonight regardless of who wins or whether we even get to know the reults tonight.

I was actually planning on visiting a local bar today to take a jab at some of the "woke" radicals :giggle: However, they have again shut down all indoor dining due to recent spike in cases so I'll just pop open a couple of cold ones with friends on zoom. :aha:

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Sup @Laaloo@coffee_rules @vvvslaxman @maniac @construction430  @I6MTW and anyone who I missed who is in States.

how about some beer to wash it off :beer:

3 hours ago, construction430 said:

I was mugged on my way to Rutgers on Raymond blvd by a group of school kids, all African Americans. They threw so many punches on my face, left me in a state where I had to use a straw to even drink water for a week. All this while there were other people walking right across me minding their business.

I went to the local police station to file a complaint the following day. All they told me was that they will register a case but do not have the resources to pursue it in absence of witnesses or some sort of info leading to identify the low lives.

sorry to hear that bro. I was about to mention some of these dem voters have never lived with African Americans and other poor people. I'm not saying they are all bad but Jesse Jackson, a black activist himself said something along the lines of if he sees a bunch of youngsters behind him and if they were white, he said he breathes a sigh of relief. This never registers in the mind of desi people who live in relative comfort in a middle class nieghborhood with whites. contrary to popular belief among desis, they have it easier in a red state like Texas because you dont know who carries a gun and an effective way to deal with thugs is a gun. Even old people can have a level playing field with a gun against a young robber.

4 hours ago, someone said:

Trump didn't go to wars with any countries, rather solved some old conflicts. By Obama standards, he should have won the "Noble prize".

The world will remember him as a sane leader by American standards. The challenges irrespective of who wins tomorrow is terrorism, and the world peace. I am not confident with the Dems side as too many nutjobs and extremists there.

what an naive post.you think Trump  who cozies  up to to dictaters in Saudi Arabia (whose royal  family  was involved in 9/11) and the crazy  idiot  in north Korea  will make the world a safer  place.you guys are thoroughly brain washed by right wing media.

My thinking is simple- Biden won’t do anything. Things will remain the same and I am ok with that, there is nothing Biden will do differently or groundbreaking and life as I know it will go on.

However Trump is unpredictable, while he may take down some extreme left wingers and we enjoy that, there is always a sword on people who he doesn’t really care about or there is always a chance that he might do something that would make me regret voting for him. 

Voting  for a 3rd party is dumb.

In fact last time I was more tempted to vote for Trump over Hillary.

Edited by maniac

22 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

all Trump voters will have a scarlet letter stamped on their forehead.history will remember them as traitors to humanity who knowingly voted for a openly racist world leader.

Being cowyboys supporter, you couod be called a racist too. You are supporting a team supported by a lot of racist Texans. Just saying. 

7 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

what an naive post.you think Trump  who cozies  up to to dictaters in Saudi Arabia (whose royal  family  was involved in 9/11) and the crazy  idiot  in north Korea  will make the world a safer  place.you guys are thoroughly brain washed by right wing media.

Lol lol, that actually makes up a liberal. Cozying to Islamists is a very trendy thing. Biden is doing it far more.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:41 PM, Real McCoy said:

This is a poll for Indian Americans who can vote in the elections. If you want to you can vote on the poll. If you don't want to, thats fine too. I will add other options such as "cant tell you". I just want to know from real people how much of these polls that we see on display is true or not. This will be a sample of the greater set of Indian Americans who vote but is not representative of the actual percentage

@maniac@Cricketics@vvvslaxman@Laaloo@Trichromatic@Vilander@sandeep@FischerTal@Audiophile and others you know of who have american citizenship. Please tag others as well. Only americans can vote just like the elections :p:

I am not from the US man.. I am from the great white North :)..I vote tories for the most part here. But Trump is something else difficult to vote for happy i dont have to make that decision.