2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

32 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

yes, but will drag for weeks of counting again and again. With archaic voting systems of each county being different 

Yeah, I haven’t honestly followed news much recently post election.

Whole DMV area is preparing here right now what could be a battle between supporters tomorrow with the rally which has been scheduled  in DC.

I am happy I am at least 45 mins away from

that mess. 

It will be interesting to follow the progress. 

51 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

These guys are damaging everything. Breaking  windows. These are no less than looters. Hope each of them is charged. 

One person already shot too. 

I think this was deliberate , Trump wants to show his support and he will use his rallies to come back in 4 years. I hope Republicans will expel him, but he can still do some damage as an Independent. Only age can weaken him now,

42 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I think this was deliberate , Trump wants to show his support and he will use his rallies to come back in 4 years. I hope Republicans will expel him, but he can still do some damage as an Independent. Only age can weaken him now,

his son is waiting in the corners. 

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Time to impeach. Enough for the moron trump. Even with 13 dyas remsining, impeach is the right way for Trump to go out.

All Republicans senators have become anti-Trump overnight. Everyone has had enough it seems of him.

Majority of republican voters exhibit a higher loyalty to Trump than the party itself. They will be shooting themselves in the foot if they pulled such political stunts before his term ends. Nonetheless its a very serious situation in US right now, Trumps supports are typically heavily armed and easily triggered. Hope Trumps issues a sensible statement for a change to calm the chaos.