2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

17 hours ago, ash said:

Lol at people here comparing this with BLM protests :phehe: Protest for systematic killing of black people by Police is same as protest for a man child.crying because he lost an election fair and square ?? :facepalm:

Nobody here is worried about a man-child crying , but pointing to the hypocrisy of Big Tech censoring freedom of speech on a one way street, that is left. But, you keep your troll on. If Inciting violence is censored , the same should be applied for Antifa terrorists and Islamists who can say what they want with impurity or no fear of retribution, as the voices against them will be accused of Islamophobia or worst racism.

Edited by coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Nobody here is worried about a man-child crying , but pointing to the hypocrisy of Big Tech censoring freedom of speech on a one way street, that is left. But, you keep your troll on. If Inciting violence is censored , the same should be applied for Antifa terrorists and Islamists who can say what they want with impurity or no fear of retribution, as the voices against them will be accused of Islamophobia or worst racism.

Which antifa leader? Antifa is a right wing propoganda lapped up by right wing nuts. That is same as pizza gate. Nuts there still believe Hillary is running a child brothel, Trump won the elections, Corona is fake etc. American rednecks are the dumbest group of the people I have ever seen. Right Vs left used to be about economic policies , the right had some brain earlier, now they are just brain dead zombies

2 minutes ago, ash said:

Which antifa leader? Antifa is a right wing propoganda lapped up by right wing nuts. That is same as pizza gate. Nuts there still believe Hillary is running a child brothel, Trump won the elections, Corona is fake etc. American rednecks are the dumbest group of the people I have ever seen. Right Vs left used to be about economic policies , the right had some brain earlier, now they are just brain dead zombies

Portland Oregon , BLM protests hijacked by Antifa, that’s why Biden can’t even make himself to say Antifa is bad, that’s their vote base

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Lolllll. WHITES in US and Hindus in India have one thing in common. They have a hugeee victim complex. They are basically cry babies, always imagining that the whole world is against them, out to get them. 

Read this.

https://scroll.in/article/970544/why-the-allegations-about-facebook-bjp-links-are-so-significant-for-indian-politics

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Portland Oregon , BLM protests hijacked by Antifa, that’s why Biden can’t even make himself to say Antifa is bad, that’s their vote base

Why should he say. There is no organisation called antifa except some random Twitter users. Who is their leader, where is their HQ??? Give me some facts, not qanon conspiracy theories

12 minutes ago, ash said:

Why should he say. There is no organisation called antifa except some random Twitter users. Who is their leader, where is their HQ??? Give me some facts, not qanon conspiracy theories

They are not a big centralized organization to have a single leader. They are a rag-tag group of people mainly anarchists who land on anti-government protests sites and hijack. Not all stories are from Qanon to brush it away. 

Read your fav site Wiki for more details

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

58 minutes ago, ash said:

Lolllll. WHITES in US and Hindus in India have one thing in common. They have a hugeee victim complex. They are basically cry babies, always imagining that the whole world is against them, out to get them. 

Read this.

https://scroll.in/article/970544/why-the-allegations-about-facebook-bjp-links-are-so-significant-for-indian-politics

And you are quoting scroll to make your point. Says enough. 

57 minutes ago, ash said:

So I guess there is no organisation like Taliban either. Ayatollah Khomeini and Mahatir are also lone actors. 

I hope there is some studies and actual analysis on why these social media or really teach companies went so “woke” and equally hostile to different views in recent years

They are business companies so financial reasons is the key. Its not about some ideology. And what exact point was their turning moment? All of them are basically the same now and behavouir

Edited by someone

22 hours ago, someone said:

I hope there is some studies and actual analysis on why these social media or really teach companies went so “woke” and equally hostile to different views in recent years

They are business companies so financial reasons is the key. Its not about some ideology. And what exact point was their turning moment? All of them are basically the same now and behavouir

Desis/Youth graduating with Humanities degrees is the reason

Indian-American Vijaya Gadde spearheaded suspension of Trump's Twitter account

As a corporate lawyer, Gadde operates in the background herself mounding policies, but her influence has helped shape Twitter for most of the past decade. And with Twitter's role in global politics having increased, so has Gadde's visibility.

As shyt has some trump terrorist supporters have been who terrorised the country during the Capitol event,  its absolutely disgraceful to see dems not recognizing the looting their dems supporters did all those months during BLM protest.

How biased the media is and their supporters. All these Kamala bhakts and free money bhakts who want to loot the country. Call a spade a spade on both the occasions. Don’t pick and choose.