2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

Just now, Clarke said:

If Democrats cannot win under the dark clouds of covid, they need a lot more introspection.

Voters are dumb on both sides but a lot on Democrats too which Demcorats ignore. 

Such pool of candidates also doesn’t help to pick from. Adding Harris was one of the bigger mistakes too made by Joe.  

People are voting in this election more against Trump due to his handling of dofferent issues, thats the votes Biden is depending on, not how he could impress.

Just now, Cricketics said:

Why do you guys so much coverage on AOC in India. AOC is worse than Sarah Palan. 

For some strange reason, the entire campaign has gotten a lot of coverage in the Indian English language press.

The news from the Bihar Polls would not make it to page 1. 

Maybe a reflection of the social reality that English speaking Urban Indians today tend to identify themselves more with what happens in the USA than in their own backyard. The amount of emotional investment by the said group in this election makes me laugh. US foreign policy is not going to see any major tectonic shifts, irrespective of which terrible candidate wins.

I find that Trump gets a lot of grief over here. He can't be as bad as GW Bush (Dubya). That guy got re-elected after it was clear that the whole WMD allegation and the 'liberation' of Iraq were based on a lie. He couldn't even spell in his own language. Tells me all I need to know about the American electorate.

19 minutes ago, velu said:

i mostly do option  selling , but option sellers should avoid these risky days :pray: 

i did long strangle on Friday expecting a big move either side , but mkt closed near my levels and premiums tanked ..  lost 6L+ , sp no more election trades :((

when bjp won for the second time , mkt gap up by 4/5% but it corrected after ..

Economy will remain down, don’t think election helps anyone in India in anyway regardess who wins. 

2 years from now we have Mid-Term elections, that will decide who holds the dominance when all 435 sears will be up for grabs and few senate seats. That election will help change policies which might drive the world politics and market because different bills and policites could easily become law depending on the dominance of either party.

Until then with Pandemic, don’t expect much change. 

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Economy will remain down, don’t think election helps anyone in India in anyway regardess who wins. 

2 years from now we have Mid-Term elections, that will decide who holds the dominance when all 435 sears will be up for grabs and few senate seats. That election will help change policies which might drive the world politics and market because different bills and policites could easily become law depending on the dominance of either party.

Until then with Pandemic, don’t expect much change. 

mkts have its own mind and mostly it preempts economy :dance: 

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

For some strange reason, the entire campaign has gotten a lot of coverage in the Indian English language press.

Maybe a reflection of the social reality that English speaking Urban Indians today tend to identify themselves more with what happens in the USA than in their own backyard. The amount of emotional investment by the said group in this election makes me laugh. US foreign policy is not going to see any major tectonic shifts, irrespective of which terrible candidate wins.

I find that Trump gets a lot of grief over here. He can't be as bad as GW Bush (Dubya). That guy got re-elected after it was clear that the whole WMD allegation and the 'liberation' of Iraq were based on a lie. He couldn't even spell in his own language. Tells me all I need to know about the American electorate.

Yes, I am not a Trump fan but Trump is bringing back troops. Bush and Obama - A Republican and a Democrat both each in their 8 years screwed up more things here and in the world. A lot more families were split during Obama’s era, parents deported of teenagers,  and a lot more innocents killed during Bush administration with him and his administration killling civilians overseas. I stay Republican who is Independent in hope one day John Kasich will run again who is the best candidate in USA and ran in 2016 and had 3rd highest votes but skipped this time. Trump is a lunatic along with Biden and Harris. 

Whoever wins this U.S election they are not going to brinf about any change. If Trump wins, nothing big is happening and if Biden wins, nothing special is going to happen either. 

I at this time just hate Kamala Harris. She is a fake and a liar. Trump and Biden are both way better than Kamala Harris.  But aforementioned info ahould do it about why these elections even though historical aren’t going to do anyone any favor or any damage. 

@MariyamAlso adding to my previous post, a US Govt lesson here -

ICFers and people in India need to know that just like IRajya Sabha and Lok Sabha in India, here The Senate and The House is split here currently. 

A bill becomes a law here when a bill gets approved in both The House and The Senate. Since Republicans have control of the senate and Democrats have House, any new bill will get rejected by either majority before it reaches any president - be it Biden or Trump. 

2022 midterm election will impact big time when all 435 seats will be up. That is when who wins the current election might become an issue. For next two years, just hang tight. 

^ Bhai, you are what Our EAM Jaishankar call a regular common man who can see things more clearly and make judgement about which issue has more priority in terms of local social national and international Issues whch is  not same as elite class is projecting. And this street smart common man is actually more correct. Time has come for elite class to understand what regular man thinks and connect to that else they will be disappointed election after election 

41 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

IT guys who are in trisangh  heaven will be certainly bothered about us elections than Indian elections :p: 

Geopolitics might not change , but Biden/trump will directly impact our economy :dontknow:

Trump did cut corporate taxes without bothering about media perception , it resulted in lots of FDI inflows in other countries esp India and surplus money got pumped into our stock market ..

If Biden tightens the tax cuts , surely mkts will crashy and we will get less FDI

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Who is winning guys? Too early to call?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Trump winning, but no one knows about the counting issue in PA and some of these states. By the looks of it for now, Trump is slightly ahead and favorite. 

PA has lot of mail in ballots but most will be Democrats votes surely since they are the ones who vouched for it but Trump has 600k lead already, that means a lot of those have to be for Dems for Biden to win this. 

Meanwhile, Biden now must win some of those other remaining states. Extremely hard now for Biden. 

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Trump winning, but no one knows about the counting issue in PA and some of these states. By the looks of it for now, Trump is slightly ahead and favorite. 

PA has lot of mail in ballots but most will be Democrats votes surely since they are the ones who vouched for it but Trump has 600k lead already, that means a lot of those have to be for Dems for Biden to win this. 

Meanwhile, Biden now must win some of those other remaining states. Extremely hard now for Biden. 

thala Trump leads by a big margin in PA ..

told my brother not to go out for the next 3/4 days ..