[POLL] Which team are you supporting, dislike the most, preferred final?

Gollum

Poll  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which team are you supporting?

2. 2. Which team do you like the least?

3. 3. The final that you want to see?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2020 at 03:29 AM

Poll 1 each vote is +1

Poll 2 each vote is -1

MI is 6-7=-1

DC is +9

SRH is -2

RCB is -6

20 ICFers want DC as one of the finalists

15 want MI

6 want SRH

9 want RCB

ICFers have spoken @Mariyam DC people's champ. Most popular IPL team in top 4, and overall also I am sure. Winning IPL will simply be icing on the cake....double prize->champions and most popular team. 

Edited by Gollum

After DC wins the trophy (just a formality IMHO) it will be the 1st champion that is also most liked by the janata. 

Nice guys finishing first, quite rare in sports/entertainment. Ah now I understand the envy of bambis here, even though 4x champ, most people hate that team...awwww wolves want to be loved, but rejected by all except their own. My heart bleeds.....not. 

Keep crying suckas

Sad Wolf Clipart (#2946972) - PinClipart

Edited by Gollum

Lost all interest after :kp: choked. :((

But still....

Supporting :mi:

Dislike :rcb:

So obviously....my desired final

:mi:     vs    :rcb:

Just imagine Rohit getting a hundred and whipping loli's sorry arse. I also want SKY to take the IPL Trophy walk upto Kohli in an awkward arse way and start applying his forehead sweat on it. :giggle:

His Indian career gayi bhad mein....he ain't getting chances anybway

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Poll 1 each vote is +1

Poll 2 each vote is -1

MI is 6-7=-1

DC is +9

SRH is -2

RCB is -6

20 ICFers want DC as one of the finalists

15 want MI

6 want SRH

9 want RCB

ICFers have spoken @Mariyam DC people's champ. Most popular IPL team in top 4, and overall also I am sure. Winning IPL will simply be icing on the cake....double prize->champions and most popular team. 

6-7 = -1. That was an eye opener.

Such compelling logic!

Such profound calculations!

How can I not be convinced? :mi: is doomed, it looks like. :Cry:

I'm turning heel and supporting the bambis :mi: I know I have to support the noobs but CSK is currently the second most successful franchise. i don't want anyone coming anyway near that. But next year bambis, wolf hunt begins :weights: Also bambis have some powerful late order hitters and phaasst bowlers. Other teams dont have everything. DC has bowling but also has shaw, iyer and pant. dhawan cant carry them to the championship unless dhoinis makes it interesting with some late order hits. SRH well :lol: warner and the trundlers never gonna make it. also boring to watch. rcb has abdv as the main attraction. if rat has any sense, he will play him ahead but he doesnt have sense so no championship for you.

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Years ago, I stayed for two months at my brother's who was on the East Coast then. He had a yard where he put a basketball hoop. On some days I would randomly go there and try and shoot the basketball into the hoop.

And I'm barely 5'6. I could do it with such ease.

Makes me conclude that basketball is not even a proper sport. Rummy requires more skill. That you give basketball analogies for DC is a self goal.

How tall was the hoop ? 5 feet ? The skill in baseball is not making just the basket it is defense and how you cause turn overs. 

Edited by gattaca

Most disliked team is RCB for obvious reasons. But I wouldn't mind if they win and loli gets out in single digits. I don't understand the hate for MI. Despite hitman's injury, they have played well to earn the top ranking. They are the benchmark, the team to beat, not the team to hate. As a neutral fan I might find it a bit boring seeing them win again, but I don't want them to NOT win. 

I hate Kohli but I am supporting Bevadas to win. Reason is simple. He needs to get taste of victory so that he can understand what it is like to stand on a podium in multi team format. May be that may change his attitude towards winning trophies.

A MI RCB Final will be fun to watch where Rohit and Kohli would most likely give it more than 100% to win ultimate ego Superimacy

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

this is reason they deserve to win 

Yes the 2000s Aussie mentality for KO games sets them poles apart from the rest

Dekock came with a plan to put pressure early in the innings,what a majestic fluent knock by SKY

A brutal knock at the end by Pandya

A swashbuckling Kishan never let the tempo down